Vaccinated vs Unvaccinated life on board leaving out of Florida

bigbenboys

I'm trying to understand ship life on board a Celebrity ship during covid. Are all restaurants open for unvaccinated passengers? I've only heard that a section of the MDR has been set aside for unvaccinated. Has Celebrity sectioned off space in each restaurants? If your family/group has vaccinated and unvaccinated guest, can you eat together? Do they all have access to the retreat as suite guest? The simple question is. Is there space on the ship that are for vaccinated guest only and other areas that are for unvaccinated guest.

I am sure you can eat together there were people onboard with children unfortunately 12 in Luminae . I know they ask you to wear a mask if not vaccinated and you are limited on shore excursions, someone got kicked off ship in St Maarten for not following the rules of sticking with ship tours , if you were vaccinated you were not restricted, also had to have multiple Covid test at your expense.

Even though they keep on saying there are designated areas for unvaccinated passengers no one on board in the first two sailings has seen any…also for this weeks cruise they changed the rule about the bracelets..now the unvaccinated needs to wear them…which makes no sense because they can take them off if they choose…

1 hour ago, Susanb10567 said:

Even though they keep on saying there are designated areas for unvaccinated passengers no one on board in the first two sailings has seen any…also for this weeks cruise they changed the rule about the bracelets..now the unvaccinated needs to wear them…which makes no sense because they can take them off if they choose…

Agreed - that makes zero sense for the reasons you mention.  And sad to say, when speaking of adults it is just those who choose not to get vaccinated who would be the type to do that.

• Like 3