Ovation Junior suite/Junior spa Suite

What is the difference in a Junior Suite and Junior Spa Suite on Ovation.  

What is the storage/closet like in these suites.

Compare these suites to Voyager Junior Suites Adventure or Freedom class Liberty.

6 minutes ago, LadyShiva said:

Have you tried YouTube?  Videos are my way to make this type of comparison.  🙂

Yes I did. I also checked some sites like the cruise deck plans site but thought someone on here who has been in either could comment. I also didn't get anything when I did a search.

Edited by Lorey2007

16 minutes ago, Lorey2007 said:

What is the difference in a Junior Suite and Junior Spa Suite on Ovation. 

We stayed in Spa Suite #9636 on Ovation and it had a full bath (tub & separate shower with a seat and glass door) plus a half bath - sink area & toilet.

It was a 14N cruise in Australia & NZ and a great midship location and cabin for the 2 of us to!

I'm cruising now and not sure if I have photos on this phone. Maybe if you Google Ovation (spa suite) # 9636, you may find some. Enjoy!

6 minutes ago, long4acruise said:

We stayed in Spa Suite #9636 on Ovation and it had a full bath (tub & separate shower with a seat and glass door) plus a half bath - sink area & toilet.

It was a 14N cruise in Australia & NZ and a great midship location and cabin for the 2 of us to!

I'm cruising now and not sure if I have photos on this phone. Maybe if you Google Ovation (spa suite) # 9636, you may find some. Enjoy!

Thanks I've seen some photo's with the separate room with toilet and sink.  Did the full bath with tub and shower also have a toilet?  This set up is just in a Spa Jr suite not a Junior Suite? Do you know how the closet compare to the walk in closets on the Freedom or Voyager Jr Suites?  

Just now, Lorey2007 said:

Thanks I've seen some photo's with the separate room with toilet and sink.  Did the full bath with tub and shower also have a toilet?  This set up is just in a Spa Jr suite not a Junior Suite? Do you know how the closet compare to the walk in closets on the Freedom or Voyager Jr Suites?  

Yes, the full bath had a nice sink area, toilet, sep tub & shower 9n diff sides of the bathroom.

It does not have a walk-in closet like the FR and VOY class, but great storage nonetheless. The Q class have those tall pier cabinets on the each side of the bed, but I think our Spa JS had a double set on a separate wall and plenty drawer space. 

I'm sure there are some photos posted on multi online sites. 

• Like 1

I’ve sailed Anthem several times, which is nearly identical to Ovation. We’ve sailed both types of Junior Suite cabins. the Spa Junior has a significantly smaller balcony than the other Junior or J1. The balcony was HUGE and we loved it. The split bathroom was ok. To me, the balcony was the best difference. Both rooms had plenty of storage.

We were in the spa junior suite on the Anthem and it had a separate second bathroom with a toilet and sink.  The main bathroom had a tub and wonderful shower and sink, no toilet.  The room itself was a little smaller than a regular jr suite and did not have a walk in closet.  There was plenty of storage though.  We loved that cabin and would pick it again in a heartbeat.

25 minutes ago, CyberTag said:

We were in the spa junior suite on the Anthem and it had a separate second bathroom with a toilet and sink.  The main bathroom had a tub and wonderful shower and sink, no toilet.  The room itself was a little smaller than a regular jr suite and did not have a walk in closet.  There was plenty of storage though.  We loved that cabin and would pick it again in a heartbeat.

Yes...but I always miss the walkin closet...hate those closets by the bed.

19 minutes ago, CyberTag said:

The main bathroom had a tub and wonderful shower and sink, no toilet

Correction to my original reply:  Yes, no toilet in the main bath, just the half bath. We had a good size balcony, the width of the cabin and a large tall window that matched the size of the balcony door; thus a full glass "wall".

Enjoyed the location and having the half bath, extra space and storage for the port-intensive itinerary and cruising the Sounds in NZ.

I have stayed in a spa suite several times and liked them a lot. There is one room with a toilet and sink and another one with a sink.tub and shower. The total room is little bit smaller then the regular junior suites.

I would certainly pick one of these rooms again......................

2 hours ago, smplybcause said:

Am I the only one wondering how much clothes you bring to want a walk in closet? Cuz I thought I over pack lol 

Not the point...easy access to everything, good place to store our luggage and a great place to get dressed in.

• Like 1