Medallion Class app survey

PRNole47

6 hours ago, tarheelz1995 said:

Thank you for using the MedallionClass App! 

So that we can improve our service, please choose one:

A.  It's often unworkable.

B.  It's pretty bad.

C.  It's utter crap.

D.  It's the 7th level of Hell.

E.  All of the above - sometimes all at once.

But it is getting better, one bug at a time.

• Haha 2

• 10 months later...

Why isn't 0 stars an option?

I just finished my HOUR long app check-in with the call center attendant, after I tried, unsuccessfully, five times over 24 hours just to save my Travel Checklist. Wanted to say thanks for an app that is more time consuming and extremely frustrating or everyone, and an app that would be better for all if Princess just kept track of the account online and got rid of the  non-working, slower than molasses app! Seriously - what is the point of it if everyone has to call in to complete the Travel Checklist?

I am cruising 21 days starting on June 4 and am super NOT looking forward to having to use this app. I've never seen an app that can't save documents or do even the basics of save personal info. Is it even personal? I mean if the app is this bad I gotta wonder about the security end of it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...

I too am having trouble with this ridiculous app. My details are find but its my partners details that only show one cruise we have books and when I try to add it the app states it cannot find the booking number, on the one booking it does show it will not allow us to add a valid credit card either. When I go to the website on a laptop the profile shows both cruise and previous history. Also logging in using the booking number it also state the information does not match. I am now ready to cancel both the cruise in July and Nover which are 14 day ones in a suite, what a waster of time and money I have spent weeks speaking to princess with no help to fix any of the problems and I cannot believe that they cant fix this app and allow people to cancel cruises talk about losing money! Frustrated  of Florida

If you are speaking with the "regular" Princess people you will likely never get anywhere. Try this email address or phone number.

A360ad7@carnival.com

MedallionClass Support Team

Customer Service Center:

844/525-0942 (Mon-Fri) or 1-800/774-6237 (Weekends)

Edited by Thrak

2 hours ago, batsabode said:

I sent an email that number is no longer in service and all they give it the regular number, I have been waiting 40 minutes to try to speak to someone in ocean ready department 

Thank you for letting us know the number is no longer any good. Much appreciated.

• Like 1