WC 2022 itinerary still up in the air?

Kwaj girl

Just now, BBWC said:

NCL seems to think they can restart Australia/Asia in the January/February timeframe.

https://www.cruiseindustrynews.com/cruise-news/25645-norwegian-targets-early-2022-for-australia-and-asia-cruises.html

The article indicates that OZ/NZ cruising would only be for the OZ/NZ bubble; not foreigners.  

2 hours ago, mrlevin said:

The article indicates that OZ/NZ cruising would only be for the OZ/NZ bubble; not foreigners.  

Yes Marc, that's a very important distinction!  Many Australians are now just looking forward to being "allowed" to go outside their own house and walk their dog down the street and into a park!

What a mess. I wouldn’t even consider Regent, or any cruise, at this point in time. My gut tells me that this isn’t over and it might even get much worse. It’s hard to imagine that we would be where we are at with COVID in August 2021. Even if the USA gets it’s act together and gets vaccinated or gets immunity through covid survival, we are just a small portion of the world population. We will be in a state of flux for several months ahead, in my opinion.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2