Saint Greg's Mardi Gras - LIVE - August 28th-September 4th 2021

Saint Greg

Since we had To pay taxes we had sign our receipts. I put down a number that more than made up for any times Maria didnt allow me to tip. She looked at the receipt and said “what did you sign for?” Then she never gave me another one. She would set it down in front of me and then scribble a signature and put it in the basket.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, surfjock27 said:

Are you able to use Cheers! with these? I know you weren’t able to in the past, but wasn’t sure if it’s changed. 

yep. Whenever you swipe it says Cheers. It still rings up a dollar amount but it doesn’t charge you. Same for the soda. 

• Thanks 2

That first inside room is a little further back then it used to be. I noticed that after I booked it so on celebration next year I booked what they consider a mid lido room which is the ones right when you come in the door from lido and hang that immediate left or right

• Like 2

Quick question. What time does the last show in the Grand Central end? I have a room on Deck nine right above the Atrium and wonder if the noise will seep through. Is there there any late night programming that goes on at Grand Central? TIA.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zpdw484 said:

How was the mask enforcement today in old San Juan?  We love old San Juan and will be on the Mardi Gras in Oct. Really looking forward to it but the thought of having to wear a mask outdoors while roaming around old San Juan in that heat all day is sort of a buzz kill. 

It seemed like once in the fort most people weren’t wearing them. But outside most were.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

Quick question. What time does the last show in the Grand Central end? I have a room on Deck nine right above the Atrium and wonder if the noise will seep through. Is there there any late night programming that goes on at Grand Central? TIA.

I’d say 11:45

• Like 1

While there are a lot of food options on this ship there isn’t much after 10pm. Pizza…and they extended the sushi to midnight. So I’m case I get hungry before bed I went down to the pizza panini just before the cutoff and grabbed a turkey sammich to stash. 

117C81E8-E91D-419D-B9B8-A55F83DABE14.jpeg

D30B2363-2E09-46C1-B6B0-425827A095DB.jpeg

A056E640-C2BB-405C-810C-035D195B5AAD.jpeg

• Like 3

I was surprised how short that line was. Like 3

people. I guess a product of the number Of options the ship has and it not being at full capacity. Glory within 30mins of the sammich shop closing would have 30 people in line. I’d say 10-15 on Dream and vista classes.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

While there are a lot of food options on this ship there isn’t much after 10pm. Pizza…and they extended the sushi to midnight. So I’m case I get hungry before bed I went down to the pizza panini just before the cutoff and grabbed a turkey sammich to stash. 

117C81E8-E91D-419D-B9B8-A55F83DABE14.jpeg

D30B2363-2E09-46C1-B6B0-425827A095DB.jpeg

A056E640-C2BB-405C-810C-035D195B5AAD.jpeg

13 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Interesting fact. Pizza panini doesn’t have pizzas or paninis.

Are you sure?  Sign says Pressed Panini.

On 8/28/2021 at 3:46 PM, Saint Greg said:

Disappointed to see..from what I can see no ship ornament or inaugural season shirt

Hi Greg, They do have the ship ornaments. they are at the counter wrapped in plastic. Check carefully since they also have almost identical ship magnets wrapped the same way. They are near the register that is in the shop on the right hand side. I did not see any inaugural shirts. I just got off the ship Saturday. 

14 minutes ago, doublek2 said:

Hi Greg, They do have the ship ornaments. they are at the counter wrapped in plastic. Check carefully since they also have almost identical ship magnets wrapped the same way. They are near the register that is in the shop on the right hand side. I did not see any inaugural shirts. I just got off the ship Saturday. 

You have some catching up to do. I already bought one. Thanks though 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

You have some catching up to do. I already bought one. Thanks though 

LOL! I am slowly working my way through it.  I only got back on CC last night. Had to drive back to NY Saturday and Sunday and busy at work Monday and today. Also watched your team (and mine) win 2 games in one day today! Game one down by 5 runs in ninth and they came back and won!

• Like 1