Will RCCL start doing their own rapid testing at the Port for all passengers?

bren61

Also,again I’m sorry if this has already been asked,I sail Nov 8 and have made my final payment. With the new 2 day testing rule is there an option to cancel and just receive a refund? I do not want a FCC,I want my money back. I’m computer illiterate and the home test stresses me out( I’m old),I don’t want to already be stressed out before the cruise. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ocean Cat said:

Also,again I’m sorry if this has already been asked,I sail Nov 8 and have made my final payment. With the new 2 day testing rule is there an option to cancel and just receive a refund? I do not want a FCC,I want my money back. I’m computer illiterate and the home test stresses me out( I’m old),I don’t want to already be stressed out before the cruise. 

Yes

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Iamcruzin said:

I'm not buying the I'm too old and technically challenged bit either. If you can find your way to Cruise Critic you can surely find a YouTube video on how to take the test. Some have even posted a link here. I also find it hard to believe that in almost two years an elderly person hasn't had a video visit with a doctor. My parents are pushing 90 don't have a computer but have a tablet that they have been using for Dr visits.  If all else fails ask a 10yr old in the neighborhood to help you.

You might not be “ buying it” but it’s real. I find technology so frustrating that I sometimes cry real tears,and I ain’t joking. 

Edited by Ocean Cat
  • Like 1

On 9/5/2021 at 6:58 AM, bren61 said:

Disregard this, I got it figured out.

We have tests on the way later this week. I bought a 6-pk and have setup an account for myself, but my Wife and Son will also need to setup an account for each of them.  Would you share what you figured out?