Jim_Iain - 9/5 and 9/17 Equinox B2B - Come along for a Live Blog

Jim_Iain

2 hours ago, 19pamela68 said:

Hi Jim,

Do you recall how many times around the the track equal a mile?  Thank you!

The marked track in Green is 1/8 mile so a mile would be 8 laps.

I extend my walk by going up the steps and full forward then down and up and go full aft.     If I recall my modified walk is a little under 1/4 mile.

• Like 1

I have been so hesitant to even type cruisecritic within my search bar as so much has been cancelled with ensuring disappointment over the past almost two years. Still, we offered up our final payment for a March 7th sailing (one of a few “back up” voyages) and I cautiously, optimistically let my fingers glide across Boards. I found our small Roll Call and began to toy with the idea that this will truly be a go. I just finished your always entertaining and informative piece. I am truly grateful…moving into giddy. I have only sailed S Class and will be on the Millie for the first time in March. Thank you, sincerely for breathing life into and returning my sense of awe and anticipation back to where they belong. 

Dawn

Edited by Wisteria101958

1 hour ago, Wisteria101958 said:

I have been so hesitant to even type cruisecritic within my search bar as so much has been cancelled with ensuring disappointment over the past almost two years. Still, we offered up our final payment for a March 7th sailing (one of a few “back up” voyages) and I cautiously, optimistically let my fingers glide across Boards. I found our small Roll Call and began to toy with the idea that this will truly be a go. I just finished your always entertaining and informative piece. I am truly grateful…moving into giddy. I have only sailed S Class and will be on the Millie for the first time in March. Thank you, sincerely for breathing life into and returning my sense of awe and anticipation back to where they belong. 

Dawn

Dawn -   I'm so happy that I could help getting you back at sea.    This post really was a fun one to do with all the help of other CC members.   It was our first cruise after the shut down and we were very concerned until we got aboard.  

You will love Millie -  She is in beautiful shape and the crew is wonderful.    We did a B2B last month on her and I did a blog that has lots of information and pictures and is not as voluminous as this one.   You may find it helps keep your excitement growing.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Dawn -   I'm so happy that I could help getting you back at sea.    This post really was a fun one to do with all the help of other CC members.   It was our first cruise after the shut down and we were very concerned until we got aboard.  

You will love Millie -  She is in beautiful shape and the crew is wonderful.    We did a B2B last month on her and I did a blog that has lots of information and pictures and is not as voluminous as this one.   You may find it helps keep your excitement growing.

Where is your blog?