Our AmaWaterways River Cruise to France Just Cancelled

LTC

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Rexythree said:

Just heard from my TA for my 10/14 Ama Mora is still on schedule to sail !!! On the Captivating Rhine. 

A really nice itinerary with an unusual excursion to Ladenburg. Sounds interesting. Spoiled for choice on the day in Breisach. Freiburg and Riquewihr are lovely places to explore, quite different from another. Have you decided on all the excursions yet?

Have a lovely trip.

notamermaid

• 1 month later...
On 9/27/2021 at 9:58 AM, notamermaid said:

A really nice itinerary with an unusual excursion to Ladenburg. Sounds interesting. Spoiled for choice on the day in Breisach. Freiburg and Riquewihr are lovely places to explore, quite different from another. Have you decided on all the excursions yet?

Have a lovely trip.

notamermaid

We are back after a great week Amsterdam to Basel on the Ama Mora. We had on 47 passengers out of 156. A great week and service was top class and staff continually on top of all Covid protocols. In Germany we stopped at a pharmacy to get our EU pass downloaded so we could enter restaurants and bars when in each port. Also worked on France and Switzerland. Can’t say enough about the staff on the Ama Mora. Highly recommended. 

• Like 6

18 hours ago, Rexythree said:

We are back after a great week Amsterdam to Basel on the Ama Mora. We had on 47 passengers out of 156. A great week and service was top class and staff continually on top of all Covid protocols. In Germany we stopped at a pharmacy to get our EU pass downloaded so we could enter restaurants and bars rewhen in each port. Also worked on France and Switzerland. Can’t say enough about the staff on the Ama Mora. Highly recommended. 

How were you able to get the EU pass in Germany?  I thought it was only available to EU citizens.

21 hours ago, KathyK13 said:

How were you able to get the EU pass in Germany?  I thought it was only available to EU citizens.

Ama gave us 2 pharmacies to go to while in Cologne Germany. Couldn’t have been easier. Passport ID and your CDC vax card and you downloaded onto your phone. Super easy and necessary as we needed to go into restaurants and some stores.

• Host Jazzbeau changed the title to Our AmaWaterways River Cruise to France Just Cancelled