Rapid Antigen test from ExovaDX accepted?

vuz98

I had a test this morning in preparation for a Friday cruise on the Mariner.  I received a negative test result from a rapid antigen test this morning on my cell phone, It is bascially just a sentence saying my test result of today's date is negative and the lab's name with a link to the lab's website.  I don't know what I was expecting but I have a concern, I think because it is not Emed, navica, nomi or any other of the testing companies that I have heard everyone talking about.  The name of the lab is ExovaDX ?  Has anyone used them?  I am thinking that there are many different labs out there and I shouldn't be concerned but I am.........

44 minutes ago, vuz98 said:

I am thinking that there are many different labs out there and I shouldn't be concerned but I am.......

I'm sure there are many "no name" labs out there - as long as it lists your name, date/type of test and NEGATIVE it should be no issue.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Biker19 said:

I'm sure there are many "no name" labs out there - as long as it lists your name, date/type of test and NEGATIVE it should be no issue.

7 hours ago, Biker19 said:

So,  I just checked, it came to my phone but my name is not in the text,  the text is simply this:

"Thank you for entrusting ExovaDX and MON_MerrittSqMall with your card.  Your COVID-19 Antigen Test Result from 09/29/2021is Negative.  Your helath is important to us. For more information, visit ww>Exovadx.com"

I am probably over thinking but these are unchartered waters, not quite as cut and dried as the necessary the ID requirements.

Royal Caribbean states this is the requirement, and while it's basically rather lenient in details, they do seem to want something that clearly shows who took the test, what the type of test specifically was/how it was administered, when the sample was taken, and the results.

If you can get them to issue something that at least has all those details, I think you'd be much better off.

Where Do I Take A RT-PCR Test And Submit The Results Before Cruising? | Royal Caribbean Cruises

image.thumb.png.83b314e29ea4c1fd1c67f2c2e843a9c4.png

Edited by dswallow

9 minutes ago, vuz98 said:

So,  I just checked, it came to my phone but my name is not in the text,  the text is simply this:

"Thank you for entrusting ExovaDX and MON_MerrittSqMall with your card.  Your COVID-19 Antigen Test Result from 09/29/2021is Negative.  Your helath is important to us. For more information, visit ww>Exovadx.com"

I am probably over thinking but these are unchartered waters, not quite as cut and dried as the necessary the ID requirements.

The test results need to have your first and last name, date of birth, date of test and test results….

My cousin was on the Mardi Gras last week and they were pulled out of line, taken to another room and made to call the pharmacy where their test were done because what they presented didn’t have their date of birth!!   Thankfully they were able to reach the pharmacy so someone there could speak to the Carnival representative.

They are carefully scrutinizing everything!!