Mardi Gras Naming Ceremony and perks

lyfecruiser

Ask @jimbo5544, he would be the usual suspect for inside and timely information. This was posted a month or two back and nobody knew. The Inaugural Season is supposed to be either thru the calendar year or thru Oct. is what I've seen posted. That could give more weight to the Oct. 23 rumor.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mondello said:

Ask @jimbo5544, he would be the usual suspect for inside and timely information. This was posted a month or two back and nobody knew. The Inaugural Season is supposed to be either thru the calendar year or thru Oct. is what I've seen posted. That could give more weight to the Oct. 23 rumor.

I have read the same rumors, it does make sense.  Sadly, this will be the second naming ceremony we will miss since the Splendor we will miss.  The other was the Breeze.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, lyfecruiser said:

Lots of rumors and speculation circling around the 10/23/21 cruise on Mardi Gras. Anyone knows anything definite.   Naming ceremony, John Heald, and??? 

John heald was supposed to be on my vista but said he couldnt leave the uk.

He almost didnt make the mardi gras when it started. 

Dont think he has been here since. I know some booked vista he said he was sailing on to meet him. Nothing is ever set in stone.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, HappyNow said:

From his posts I believe he will be on Mardi Gras Oct 23 for the naming ceremony.  And MAY stay aboard for Oct. 30

Did JH post the date for the naming ceremony? Just curious as I haven't heard anything definite.

5 hours ago, HappyNow said:

From his posts I believe he will be on Mardi Gras Oct 23 for the naming ceremony.  And MAY stay aboard for Oct. 30

This is what I read on one of his posts.  Disappointed that we were supposed to be on this week as well as the following week when Tony from La Lido Loca (cruise YouTuber) will be on board.  

Now have 2 different B2B's on her in 2022.