Has anyone sold their future cruise credits? Is there a platform for that? We have 2 future cruise credits. Not sure when wil

maave

2 hours ago, TayanaLorna said:

If we cannot use ours, we planned to gift them to family or friends.  I don't think I would ever purchase future cruise credits because they have limitations.

10 minutes ago, Liz Masterson said:

It is my understanding that they are not transferable. 
but if you hear differently please let me know!

I went back to the first voucher we received when Viking cancelled our 3 JUL 2020 cruise and it clearly says that they are transferable:

*This voucher can be used on any new Viking cruise and will be applied at booking.  This voucher cannot be used as payment for a Travel Protection Plan, and the voucher must be redeemed by the expiration date prior to final payment. Once redeemed, it cannot be re-issued or used toward another cruise, and any unused balance of the voucher is lost.  The voucher is transferable. If you are unable to use your voucher by the expiration date, simply return your expired voucher to Viking and we will send you a refund equal to the original amount paid to Viking.   

Just keep in mind that the fine print on your voucher may be different depending on when and why (Viking cancelled vs. guest cancelled) the voucher was issued. It is entirely possible, depending on the rules of her voucher, that OP just needs to wait until the voucher expires to get her money back.

[And just to be clear: A 125% voucher will be refunded at 80% of the face value, the amount of your refund before the the bonus; Viking will not refund more than you actually paid for the cruise.]

• Like 2