Who has booked for Alaska 2007?

sea_u_onboard

We're a family group of 6 (ages 12-74) booked on the Radiance SB out of Seward 7-20-07. First time to Alaska. Thank you to whoever wrote about the Matanuska Glacier Hike, we are adding that to our pre-cruise plans.

Elsie:cool:

Hubby and I are booked on Volendam NB June 22 and Diamond Princess SB on June 30. This will be our 2nd&3rd cruise and first time to Alaska. We will hit Hubbard, Sitka, Icy Strait, Juneau & Ketchikan on the way up and Glacier Bay, College Fjord, Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan on way down with 1 1/2 days in Seward in between. Can't wait.

Ruth

Celebrating my 50th birthday and our upcoming 25th anniversary on HAL Amsterdam RT out of Seattle August 3. Went with the family on HAL Westerdam in 1999 RT out of Vancouver and CAN"T WAIT to get back (just me and DH this time with a veranda suite--yee haa!).:)

Holly

HAL Noordam May 20th. First cruise ever, first real vacation in 32 years of marriage (anniversary during the trip, May 24).

We are counting the days!

All tips and advice gratefully accepted.

AK-Bound!!

Come join us in the RollCall area as there are several folks here on your sailing!! WELCOME!!! Click here to come meet your other sailing companions http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=469132

We're on Pacific Princess-last Alaska cruise of the season, Sept 5. I couldn't find a Roll Call so I started one but no one has signed up. Guess that's what happens when you sail on a small ship:p We're excited! I was on an Alaska cruise in 1986 (amazing I can remember at all--I was 13) and have been to Alaska (non-cruising) since then but my husband has never been. We booked the last port-side balcony cabin!!:D (it's a southbound itinerary)

We're on Pacific Princess-last Alaska cruise of the season, Sept 5. I couldn't find a Roll Call so I started one but no one has signed up. Guess that's what happens when you sail on a small ship:p We're excited! I was on an Alaska cruise in 1986 (amazing I can remember at all--I was 13) and have been to Alaska (non-cruising) since then but my husband has never been. We booked the last port-side balcony cabin!!:D (it's a southbound itinerary)

According to the preliminary Princess schedule for Europe 2008 cruises, the Pacific Princess will be in the Mediterranean and not in Alaska. Enjoy the Pacific Princess for its one and only summer in Alaska!

We will be on the Volendam for the southbound cruise. Started a roll call, but no one has posted. Wish we had someone to talk to about it.

We will be doing a John Hall's Alaska two week land tour prior to boarding the Volendam. Very excited about the land tour...it will be our second cruise, but have wanted to do the land tour ever since then.

This is our first HAL cruise and have been wanting to try it.

We will arrive in Anchorage on 16 June for the land portion, and will be above the Artic Circle for the Solstice.

I just booked on the Golden Princess sailing May 5. It's actually a surprise for my husband for our 1 year anniversary! I'm so excited and can't wait. I don't know how much longer I can keep it a secret before I tell him! This will be our first cruise to Alaska (we usually cruise to the Caribbean). I'm so excited! :D

June 29th - Radiance Northbound! First Alaska, Sixth cruise

Please, please let these days pass quickly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

We're following on the southbound sailing July 6th aboard RCI's Radiance OTS. Our group is currently 16 strong and eagerly awaits Alaskan adventures! :D

We are booked on the Norwegian Pearl, leaving from Seattle to Alaska--June 17, 2007. We have a roll call started and have really enjoyed talking with other cruisers. We are going to have a meet and greet time on the ship.

We're taking the whole family to Alaska on the Dawn Princess in September. There will be 16 of us!!!! Can't wait to sail under the Golden Gate Bridge.

anne

Anne,

We're also sailing on a 10-day cruise to Alaska on the Dawn Princess in Spetember. Our cruise leaves on Sept 18. There will be 8 of us sailing. Will your family be on the same cruise, or are we after you?

Archived