Saint Greg's Panorama - LIVE - October 23-30 2021

Saint Greg

Aww …thanks Greg!  Mark was released from quarantine this morning. He said CD Lee had him scheduled for karaoke. Did he seem nervous? It’s been 2 years since he’s been onboard doing the do.  I bet he is tired OR amped from getting out. 🤣🤣 

🛳🛳

Bobbi 

Edited by Markmom18
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Markmom18 said:

Aww …thanks Greg!  Mark was released from quarantine this morning. He said CD Lee had him scheduled for karaoke. Did he seem nervous? It’s been 2 years since he’s been onboard doing the do.  I bet he is tired OR amped from getting out. 🤣🤣 

🛳🛳

Bobbi 

That was @Webecruzen that posted the pic. You won’t catch me in karaoke. I was hoping to catch him in the welcome aboard show for you last night. I’ll be keeping an eye out.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Saint Greg said:

That was @Webecruzen that posted the pic. You won’t catch me in karaoke. I was hoping to catch him in the welcome aboard show for you last night. I’ll be keeping an eye out.

Oops … didn’t notice that Greg.  He also gets additional training coming back. But, I’m sure you’ll see him somewhere.  Enjoy, Enjoy !! 😂😂

🛳🛳

Bobbi 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

It’s difficult for Me to process that we’re in the 4th qtr at 7:45. But I better figure it out soon because the Saints are on MNF around….5:15 tomorrow?

15FF6E93-E007-425D-B200-E6BFF5DC408D.jpeg

4D8A38CA-B4E5-4A4F-8214-0E30C5A9DFE9.jpeg

I’m so excited to see Jameis throw interceptions tomorrow night. 😉 We really miss him… guess we will just have to see how this Tom guy works out. 😝

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ktmush2 said:

Greg what are they using for straws in mixed drinks now? Straws were such a bone of contention before the shutdown. Just curious.

I bring my own. Otherwise they don’t give you anything unless it’s a frozen drink then it’s the sugar straw that melts.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

It’s difficult for Me to process that we’re in the 4th qtr at 7:45. But I better figure it out soon because the Saints are on MNF around….5:15 tomorrow?

15FF6E93-E007-425D-B200-E6BFF5DC408D.jpeg

4D8A38CA-B4E5-4A4F-8214-0E30C5A9DFE9.jpeg

Welcome to the west coast Greg, where Monday night football starts and ends at a perfectly reasonable time! I always feel bad for people on the east coast who have to stay up until 11:30 to see the end of the game. Don’t you people have to get up for work in the morning? 😆

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, LincolnLog said:

Welcome to the west coast Greg, where Monday night football starts and ends at a perfectly reasonable time! I always feel bad for people on the east coast who have to stay up until 11:30 to see the end of the game. Don’t you people have to get up for work in the morning? 😆

I guess reasonable as long as you get off of work at 4pm…probably more like 3 if you want to attend the game. 

Edited by Saint Greg