Saint Greg's Panorama - LIVE - October 23-30 2021

Saint Greg

5 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

Las Caletas is one of our favourite excursions - did you happen to notice if they were selling the daytime one as opposed to Colours of The Night?

the ship only had one time. Outside vendors may have something different 

• Like 2

I got back took a shower changed clothes and decided I wanted dessert. Bitter n blanc is on the menu tonight. Not sure I wanted to deal with the dining room so I looked at the buffet first. They had a pineapple cake and a passion fruit cake. I decided to head to the dining room

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Finally caught up on your timely review (just booked this weekend for 7 weeks from now.) Awesome review. A couple quick questions:

How was the check-in process? Did the proof of vaccination requirement change the wait or is it like most places i have visited where they just glance at your card?

It appears you are sailing alone, do you have any issue getting a solo table in the MDR? I've never sailed solo but I'm the only one in my circle who could sail on short notice and had time off and is vaccinated.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, arizdback said:

Finally caught up on your timely review (just booked this weekend for 7 weeks from now.) Awesome review. A couple quick questions:

How was the check-in process? Did the proof of vaccination requirement change the wait or is it like most places i have visited where they just glance at your card?

It appears you are sailing alone, do you have any issue getting a solo table in the MDR? I've never sailed solo but I'm the only one in my circle who could sail on short notice and had time off and is vaccinated.

the requirement is to be vaccinated and have a negative test within 2 days of the cruise.

I have never shared a dinner table On a cruise. Now if you have YTD you request a table on the hub app and there’s an option at the bottom if you want a shared table. Otherwise it will be just you. 

14 hours ago, Jamman54 said:

We are at the RIU Jalisco, an all inclusive. This place is huge! The drinks are flowing freely, and the weather is absolutely perfect! Have a great day everyone! 🤗🍺😎

Are you and Patty planning on doing your own review of the Panarama?