checking in

grest

Got an email from HAL about our boarding time and suggesting we check in for our 12/5 cruise.   One of the first things to come up is the need to accept the COVID limitations....big button saying ACCEPT....but no matter how many times I try, I cannot get any further than that.  Is anyone else having this issue or have advice?  Thanks.

I think I had that issue for my upcoming Eurodam sailing.  Others on my Roll Call weren't having any problems.  Did you check with your fellow cruisers on your sailing?  It could be site-wide or maybe not.  Just neve know with HAL's website!

I was able to proceed when I tried either later that evening or the next day.

1 hour ago, grest said:

Got an email from HAL about our boarding time and suggesting we check in for our 12/5 cruise.   One of the first things to come up is the need to accept the COVID limitations....big button saying ACCEPT....but no matter how many times I try, I cannot get any further than that.  Is anyone else having this issue or have advice?  Thanks.

I was having issues with it yesterday.   After clicking “accept”, I would get a warning box.   I clicke “back” and entered again, and it’s actually a different page to “accept”.   Everytime I got that warning box.   I believe there is 4 places you have to accept.   Then the checkmark turned green.