Anyone flown into LAX and completed the online LA County traveler form?

Shellbelle28

27 minutes ago, NW Pacific said:

Hope somebody knows, do they give it on the plane?? or did it come up when making air reservations?? or did you just find this on your own?  Yikes, more stuff to  stumble through

I saw it when someone posted about it on a Facebook group. It doesn't even come up on United's "ready to fly" checklist so I have no idea if it's even being enforced. 

I flew into LAX Monday night from PDX...

Didn't submit any form, wasn't supplied any form...Got off the plane (Delta) and walked to the exit, got on the shuttle bus to the LAX-it lot, got into my Uber and went home...Nowhere in the process does anyone ever give you a form, mention a form or collect a form.  That was a little over 24 hours ago.

• Thanks 1

I posted about this last week I only found it while plumbing the depths of Alaska Air's website.  If you're flying within California looks like you don't need to fill it out.  We're Canadian flying into LAX domestically from Washington State and I'll fill it out, not much to it.  More about awareness than anything else from the quick look I had.

Traveler Form

To help stop the spread of COVID-19, Los Angeles is requiring all travelers entering the city from another state or country to fill out this online form, acknowledging that they have read and understood the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's (CDC) travel guidance. Travelers over the age of 16 must submit this form online prior to or upon arrival at Los Angeles International Airport, Van Nuys Airport, or Union Station. Failure to submit the form is punishable by a fine of up to $500.