BOGO diamond + question

island284

• island284 changed the title to BOGO diamond + question
1 hour ago, island284 said:

With the BOGO dinner first or second night can two people use that BOGO on night one.  

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

I like your typo.  Is Bobo the clown coming onboard.  Are you asking if a d+ can treat a 2nd person to dinner?  I dont think they will allow this.  It is meant to be used for 2 separate nights but they just might allow these days.

That is absolutely, 1,000% allowed.  Of course one person can use his or her BOGO offer to take someone else to dinner.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

Are you asking if a d+ can treat a 2nd person to dinner?  I dont think they will allow this.  It is meant to be used for 2 separate nights but they just might allow these days.

That has never been the case.  Many couples who are D+ use both of their coupons -- one "buys" one night and "treats" the other with their coupon, and the next night it's the other way around.

6 hours ago, island284 said:

With the BOGO dinner first or second night can two people use that BOGO on night one.  

Yes....Both of you can opt to use your BOGO on the same night with each of you bringing a guest.

So, basically four of you can dine for the price of two.

10 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

That is absolutely, 1,000% allowed.  Of course one person can use his or her BOGO offer to take someone else to dinner.

Pre covid My parents tried to do treat me and my husband with their D+ bogo while dining at giovannis prior to us being d+ and were told it could not be done.   Both the waiter and host said no it was to be used by d+ members only.    I guess that staff didnt know the rules.