MSC Seashore Excursions

CoolChange37

Just now, Morgsmom said:

When is the sailing date?  We were told last month that excursions don't become bookable until 60 or 30 days out given the ever changing conditions around "bubble" excursions/vaccine status, etc.

This is probably the case...Ocean Cay can be booked (because MSC has full control over that) but nothing else...

I don't show any availability for our B2B starting in late February, but I do have my basic daily excursion set:

1.  Travel from to Top Sail Lounge in the a.m

2.  Coffee in TSL.

3.  Go upstairs to restaurant.  Have breakfast.

4.  Go upstairs to The One Deck.

Repeat.  😉

Edited by JAGR

2 minutes ago, alyssamma said:

This is probably the case...Ocean Cay can be booked (because MSC has full control over that) but nothing else...

I can't book Ocean Cay yet, but we aren't sailing until late February.  May look inside of 60 days.

Booked on the Jan 15,2022 seashore cruise out of Miami.  Excursions still aren't showing as bookable online, but my TA ( bless her!) was able to secure a cabana at Ocean Cay and pre/post cruise airport transfers via MSC.  paid for and showing on my booking.  DOn't know how she did it, but I got it!

4 minutes ago, bafinegan said:

Booked on the Jan 15,2022 seashore cruise out of Miami.  Excursions still aren't showing as bookable online, but my TA ( bless her!) was able to secure a cabana at Ocean Cay and pre/post cruise airport transfers via MSC.  paid for and showing on my booking.  DOn't know how she did it, but I got it!

You may want to check the cost of the transfer, especially if it is for MIA.  With the set rate of under $31for the cab each way, we found it cheaper and faster than a shuttle. I dare say Uber or Lyft would be cheaper for two out of FLL.

We're on the first Seashore cruise out of MIA on Nov 20, and our excursions have just started to become available this week.  We have choices for our stops in Cozumel and Ocean Cay, but nothing for Grand Cayman or Montego Bay. According to the govt of the Cayman Islands, no cruise ships will be stopping there until January, 2022, but MSC has yet to remove GC from our itinerary or acknowledge to us that there will have to be a change.  As I understand it, Jamaica might still be up in the air as well. Basically, we have no idea where we are going in 3 weeks other than Cozumel and Ocean Cay....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JAGR said:

You may want to check the cost of the transfer, especially if it is for MIA.  With the set rate of under $31for the cab each way, we found it cheaper and faster than a shuttle. I dare say Uber or Lyft would be cheaper for two out of FLL.

It was $24 each way (Miami).  I thought it was a good price for just me and booked it.

52 minutes ago, bafinegan said:

It was $24 each way (Miami).  I thought it was a good price for just me and booked it.

Okay.  You are solo, then.  Usually, they charge per person ($48/couple), and then you have to wait for them to fill it up to make it worth it to the driver.  I prefer to just get going.  Have a great cruise!

31 minutes ago, cherylnj said:

I'm sailing on Feb 5th. As of this morning, our itinerary has changed and excursions are available to book. 

So, I checked and new iten also - actually better - excursions show up, but I lost my cabin! Ugh, gotta love MSC...

Edited by alyssamma