Carnival Valor Nov 1-6, 2021 from New Orleans!

BlerkOne

4 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

Did they not have the section of the menu based on port of call?

But Yay!!!!  Bitter & Blanc.   We always miss it.

2 hours ago, halterk said:

We are going on Valor when you get off on Nov 6!!

Thanks for the menus and fun times.

I noticed the add on selections like baked potato, french fries, etc were not listed.  Can you still order them?

Sometimes. You can order the sides you see listed with the mains.

Boo. I don't see whee they have updated the Funtimes on the web. Hate trying to go to guest servuces on the last day to find. Maybe the coffee shop has them.

Also raining right now. I like that it adds bumps in the sea, but not that it is wet.

1 hour ago, bobbyandali said:

We will be on starting on the 20th. Any good liquor specials on the onboard ships or in port that you noticed? We really like to stock up on rum when we go!

I'm not a good one to ask as I don't really know what the prices are on land, but in the past I've though what little savings there might be didn't offset the inconvenience of me carrying vs buying at Sam's or on the internet and having delivered.

19 minutes ago, Lee Cruiser said:

Looking at these Fun Times doesn't make me excited for our January Valor cruise as far as entertainment goes.

This is the first cruise of Valor since the beginning of the pandemic so I don't know how or if things will change. We'll be back in a month or so.

13 hours ago, Monalis said:

Oooo Chocolate Extravaganza AND a midnight buffet?!?!  Be still my rumbling tummy. 

The midnight buffet part should be labeled false advertising although it is around midnight and is sort of a buffet, but nothing like you must be thinking.

On 11/4/2021 at 10:11 PM, CTKaren said:

We are boarding on Thursday, Nov 11. Just wondering what capacity your ship is sailing at?

This cruise was about 60%, but they expect it to steadily increase. Some cruises are running upwards of 80% or so.

31 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

The midnight buffet part should be labeled false advertising although it is around midnight and is sort of a buffet, but nothing like you must be thinking.

Bet they'd like that option 'round midnight on Mardi Gras. I noticed Valor doesn't offer the seafood tower/$60 on the MDR menu. We'll be on Horizon and Vista before Valor next July. Afraid I'll become hooked on the more extensive food options on the bigger ships. Did you feel like you were missing out on Valor compared to Horizon?