Harmony Suite Concierge

villager70

22 hours ago, orville99 said:

Jackie Santos & lyli De Leon

Just received our reply from them confirming our CK dinner reservations for next week.

Thanks for the info.How long in advance did they contact you  for  request.     Bob & Nancy

5 minutes ago, villager70 said:

Thanks for the info.How long in advance did they contact you  for  request.     Bob & Nancy

They contacted us about 1 week prior to our TA sailing on 10/31.  Both were wonderful and very helpful.  For 3 days, I had trouble getting into my room and they both came down at different times to see what they could do and get my door fixed.  Calling maitenance and waiting for them to come and then it happened again.  Above and beyond.  Tell them hello from Steve and Wayne!

25 minutes ago, villager70 said:

Typically, the concierge will contact you about a week before your cruise. Because we were upgraded from a JS to a CLS on Wednesday for our cruise that leaves this Sunday, we contacted them via email as soon as we received the RoyalUP email, since they don't get an updated suite guest list from Miami until later in the week.