Advice? Just booked a crown loft on Allure.

Absolutely fabulous experience for us back in 2019. Loved Coastal Kitchen and free room service.  We had full breakfast in our suite every day so no need to fight crowds in Windjammer.  No noise issues at all. Super quiet area, great lounge and perks.  So hoping we can do it again.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sonogal said:

Absolutely fabulous experience for us back in 2019. Loved Coastal Kitchen and free room service.  We had full breakfast in our suite every day so no need to fight crowds in Windjammer.  No noise issues at all. Super quiet area, great lounge and perks.  So hoping we can do it again.  

Is there a difference of a full breakfast in a CL opposed to just a regular balcony?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, DrewFoundLander said:

We just booked our first crown loft suite for 4, 2 adults 2 teens. Looking for any tips, experience, suggestions and is there a better/best cabin number? Currently in 1738. Thanks for any help.

Along the back (They used to be a separate category - L2), the balconies are slightly bigger in the center -1730 has the biggest (See 2nd picture - 1722 is on the left).  Also, you get a partial view of the aqua theatre from the middle ones (middle three I think).  This picture is from 1730 if I remember.  If you like to people watch, the rear ones always have something to look at.

I haven't stayed on the side ones (I have 1710 booked for my next cruise), but if I remember, one has an elevator (I thought it was 1702, but it probably is the handicapped cabin 1742.  Otherwise it is a personal choice on port or starboard.

Having quick access to the suite lounge is also a benefit.  17 is a destination on it's own.  You will understand once you walk down the halls 🙂

IMG_3180.JPG

IMG_2013.JPG

Edited by CKCruising
Add images
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, CKCruising said:

Along the back (They used to be a separate category - L2), the balconies are slightly bigger in the center -1730 has the biggest.  Also, you get a partial view of the aqua theatre from the middle ones (middle three I think).  This picture is from 1730 if I remember.  If you like to people watch, the rear ones always have something to look at.

I haven't stayed on the side ones (I have 1710 booked for my next cruise), but if I remember, one has an elevator (I thought it was 1702, but it probably is the handicapped cabin 1742.  Otherwise it is a personal choice on port or starboard.

Having quick access to the suite lounge is also a benefit.  17 is a destination on it's own.  You will understand once you walk down the halls 🙂

IMG_3180.JPG

Also looks like those ones across the back are not very private?

• Like 1

I booked my first one also for next September . 

You get no charge wine and beer , soda , and bottled water from 11 to 11 in the suite lounge. They also have an expresso machine in there for your use. 

Free internet . 

You also get the Costal Kitchen every day including embarkation day  so you can avoid the buffet . Its really packed on the first day  .

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jimbo said:

Also looks like those ones across the back are not very private?

I added a 2nd picture.  The balconies along the back are not private or quiet during the day (as the ones that you can see on the boardwalk are not either).  It's tough to see in the room from deck 16.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Is there a difference of a full breakfast in a CL opposed to just a regular balcony?

Yes. In the suites you can order full breakfasts, anything served in the dining rooms. Same with lunch and dinner. Great coffee setup in suite all the time. Love the free internet and suite lounge drinks too. 

20190428_133332.jpg

20190429_081614.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, loman said:

I booked my first one also for next September . 

You get no charge wine and beer , soda , and bottled water from 11 to 11 in the suite lounge. They also have an expresso machine in there for your use. 

Free internet . 

You also get the Costal Kitchen every day including embarkation day  so you can avoid the buffet . Its really packed on the first day  .

my wife and inare booked on the Sept. 11, 2022 cruise. we have the owner’s panaromic suite. saved up for this cruise. our 50th wedding anniversary

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, jndsilver31 said:

my wife and inare booked on the Sept. 11, 2022 cruise. we have the owner’s panaromic suite. saved up for this cruise. our 50th wedding anniversary

Congratulations ❤️

9 hours ago, jndsilver31 said:

Congratulations...Ironically I think that used to be the chapel 🙂

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, bajathree said:

People are mentioning free internet? I never remember free internet being a suite perk🤔 Are you talking free internet package or free internet service in the suite lounge?

One of the perks of certain suites is free internet package for every person in the room. If you google Royal Suite perks you'll get a full list. I believe the free internet starts with the Sky class.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Cayman Turtle said:

One of the perks of certain suites is free internet package for every person in the room. If you google Royal Suite perks you'll get a full list. I believe the free internet starts with the Sky class.

You are correct...I didn't even know that one....thought was only included in Star Class

SKY

• Concierge Service
  • All Day Access to Coastal Kitchen*
  • Specialty Bottled Water (upon arrival)
  • Complimentary VOOM, The Fastest Internet at Sea †
  • Priority Boarding and Departure
  • Priority Dining Reservations
  • Reserved Seating Area in Select Entertainment Venues
  • Suite Lounge Access (complimentary hors d’oeuvres and cocktails each evening)
  • Access to Suite Sun Deck
  • Royal Caribbean Plush Bathrobes for Use Onboard
  • Luxury Pillow Top Mattress
  • Luxury Bathroom Amenities
  • Lavazza Espresso Coffee Machine

* Please note, reservations are required for dinner at Coastal Kitchen. Beverages not included. 
 Surf + Stream package. One device per person for each guest booked in a Sky suite. Access codes will be provided upon arrival. 

Edited by bajathree
  • Like 1

Apparently a concierge will send you an email  a week prior to departure so you can book reservations for dining and shows.

Costal kitchen is a somewhat private dining room so you may want to dine there as apposed to the main dining room.

The comedy club is a small venue , so be sure to book that one.

Enjoy your cruise !

• Like 1