Passenger Locator Form User Guide from P&O

Son of Anarchy

I have created an account and started to enter details. First three pages great. 4th page what date d you arrive, time etc enter 01.01.2022 at 06.20am to Gatwick get a message to say I cant do anything until 48 hours before I arrive.  I though I could put the rest in beforehand?

5 hours ago, Megabear2 said:

I have created an account and started to enter details. First three pages great. 4th page what date d you arrive, time etc enter 01.01.2022 at 06.20am to Gatwick get a message to say I cant do anything until 48 hours before I arrive.  I though I could put the rest in beforehand?

No, I believe you cannot put travel details in until the last minute in case of final changes to flight details etc.

10 hours ago, Shipsareus said:

We were on Britannia 6-20 November

Assistance is available from staff on the ship who were available in the crow’s nest when it’s time to complete the PLF. It was well advertised and wifi available in order to fill out the form

Well Cunard need to learn from this. When the rules changed on Tuesday their reponse was to tell people to go into the terminal ( we were docked in Cherbourg) and use the free wifi. Those who did so found the wifi dreadful and the plf website kept crashing.

Just in case you don't know, you can complete the PLF 21 days before you return if you are sailing from UK. It's different rules if you are flying. I have done a couple of these, you only need one login detail and you can complete further forms when you get to the end of the first one. Give yourself plenty of time to complete it and have all your details ready, times dates and passport details, not forgetting the number of your covid test. Good luck it's a pain to complete. 

• Like 2