Booking multiple cabins on Princess website

cynt

Hi Princess cruisers, I've spent the last 30 minutes trying to figure out how to book multiple cabins on the Princess' website. I know I'm not crazy but I can't find it anywhere. HELP!!! Is it even possible!?!?!?  Please tell me I'm not losing my mind. I have booked multiple cabins online with Royal and Carnival on numerous occasions. I keep looking at the Princess page to see if I forgot to click something to let me book multiple cabins. SMH!! 

Thanks for your help.

My TA does this for me every other year when we take our kids and grandkids.  Even though we are paying for all 3 cabins, each cabin is issued it's own confirmation/invoice.  Our names appears nowhere on the confirmation/invoice/travel summary for the kids' cabins.  Maybe that means you will need to reserve each cabin individually? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cynt said:

Hi Princess cruisers, I've spent the last 30 minutes trying to figure out how to book multiple cabins on the Princess' website. I know I'm not crazy but I can't find it anywhere. HELP!!! Is it even possible!?!?!?  Please tell me I'm not losing my mind. I have booked multiple cabins online with Royal and Carnival on numerous occasions. I keep looking at the Princess page to see if I forgot to click something to let me book multiple cabins. SMH!! 

Thanks for your help.

Each party should have their own booking.  Separate confirmation number for each cabin booking.  If you do not use a TA, then you can call Princess to put it together, or just do the bookings using each partys' own names and info.  The bookings can all be paid by you if that is your intent in trying to book multiple.  Use your email in the booking so you get all the contact. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

Each party should have their own booking.  Separate confirmation number for each cabin booking.  If you do not use a TA, then you can call Princess to put it together, or just do the bookings using each partys' own names and info.  The bookings can all be paid by you if that is your intent in trying to book multiple.  Use your email in the booking so you get all the contact. 

Thank you Steeler and Capri. 

I booked an inside and a balcony.  Two separate transactions and booking numbers, but I paid for both.  HOWEVER, I should have waited for my PVP to book them and will next time.  I booked myself because the OBC credit sale supposedly was ending, and I didn't allow sufficient time for her to return my call.  (The sale did not end, but of course I didn't know that in advance). When the PVP did call back, she was noticeably upset I didn't let her do it, as I know they get some credits (or attaboys or attagirls).  She did link them together, which you will want to do.  But now I don't feel like I can get a full service from her on little things I need on these bookings.

There used to be a page where you could book groups of people but I have not seen that page in a while.

I suspect that Princess caved into travel agents and stopped offering direct group bookings.

All I can find now is this page https://www.princess.com/cruise-tips-vacation-ideas/cruise-destinations/cruise-tips-advice-and-information/sail-together-save-together-on-a-group-cruise-vacation.html

It directs people to find an agent that specializes in group bookings.

Edited by brisalta