"White space" between some staterooms in SV category on Apex

GeorgesGal

A friend and I have just booked  adjacent rooms in the SV category on Beyond and am wondering about the 'white space' shown on the deck plans between some of the adjacent SV rooms on both Beyond and Apex.  Does anyone know what that space represents as well as if the balcony door can be opened between those rooms.  We'd love to be able to open up the space when sitting out there.

Any help from anyone who has sailed on either Apex or Beyond.

Donna

i cannot remember exactly what it was, but it was all good!  Unfortunately, I know nothing about the doors opening or not.  Maybe something to do with sound proofing???  I remember Vtcruising mentioning this in one of her posts, but sadly, she is no longer with us, as she was a wealth of information.  I know I chose an SV based on this, even if it was only on one side!  it was on Edge and I booked it for my SV part of my b2b/TA with a suite.  I also booked the same on Beyond, another b2b with suite and Apex...wish I could be of more help.

Edited by Lastdance

1 hour ago, GeorgesGal said:

A friend and I have just booked  adjacent rooms in the SV category on Beyond and am wondering about the 'white space' shown on the deck plans between some of the adjacent SV rooms on both Beyond and Apex.  Does anyone know what that space represents as well as if the balcony door can be opened between those rooms.  We'd love to be able to open up the space when sitting out there.

Any help from anyone who has sailed on either Apex or Beyond.

Donna

Weren’t you able to see my response on my thread (post 338) you originally asked your question and the follow-on pictures  @ATLJC subsequently posted at post #339 after my response?

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2811263-nov-6-apex-b2b-east-west-caribbean-cruise/page/14/

Edited by Ken the cruiser