Registering for Embarkation Testing

Marmaduke

I have received an email asking me to register for embarkation testing, but having completed the form, every time I press submit it comes back with a data error message telling me to check my details.  Several other people on my roll call are having the same problem so it is not just me.  I have emailed the adress provided (eurofin) two days ago but no reply.   

Has anyone else had this problem with their cruise and what procedures do you have to go though if you turn up at the port having not registered.

1 hour ago, Marmaduke said:

I have received an email asking me to register for embarkation testing, but having completed the form, every time I press submit it comes back with a data error message telling me to check my details.  Several other people on my roll call are having the same problem so it is not just me.  I have emailed the adress provided (eurofin) two days ago but no reply.   

Has anyone else had this problem with their cruise and what procedures do you have to go though if you turn up at the port having not registered.

I had the problem solved by changing Chrome to Safari, you can give a try, good luck.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marmaduke said:

Apparently it's a system problem which they've not yet managed to resolve, lots of people affected. Azamara will register everyone at the port who haven't been able to do it 😊

Edited by NightWoman
  • Like 4

5 minutes ago, ChucktownSteve said:

I hope my barcode works tomorrow.

I think we might be talking about two different documents.  

When I did the Azamara on-line check in I got a document with a bar code.

I then got an email asking me to complete registration for pre-boarding COVID test. This resulted in a QR code.

Neither is essential as the same information, passport and credit card can be provided at embarkation.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, ElmaLee said:

I think we might be talking about two different documents.  

When I did the Azamara on-line check in I got a document with a bar code.

I then got an email asking me to complete registration for pre-boarding COVID test. This resulted in a QR code.

Neither is essential as the same information, passport and credit card can be provided at embarkation.

Weird. I got a bar code for both.

Boarded Quest yesterday.  We were never asked for printed bar code.  I tried to show them.  They did not need it.  They handled each person as we came in,  gave us their slip of paper with a number on it.  Tested us.  We sat in a waiting area where our number showed up on a screen.  It was also announced.  Once that happened you were given a sticker to wear that meant you were cleared to proceed to desk to check in.  Very easy.  

• Like 4

4 hours ago, mumcat said:

I managed to register using the email link but does anyone know if the QR code is for just me or3 does it cover my husband too. I am the lead passenger. 

Individual when we did it a month ago.

Tip: don't delete the QR code from your phone or thow it away until your cruise is over.  If testing is done on the ship you can use the same code.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, flyingshoes said:

Individual when we did it a month ago.

Tip: don't delete the QR code from your phone or thow it away until your cruise is over.  If testing is done on the ship you can use the same code.

Thanks for replying. I only received one email so, do I just reuse that references when registering my husband or should there be a separate one for him?

• 2 weeks later...