Time Stamp on eMed/BinaxNow

I apologize in advance, but searched the topics and can’t find the answer.  Our cruise leaves Monday and we have the at home tests.  Can we take the test anytime today (Saturday) regardless of boarding time?  Having flashbacks to our Hawai’i trip where things had to be timed to the boarding time of your plane.  Thank you…I know the question has likely been asked 100 times

When we cruise from FL, we go to FL two days before the cruise.  I don't want to take a chance flying to FL and then taking the test and finding that either one of us is positive.

I take the test about 1 or 2AM so that I have the results before my trip to the airport.  So far, it's worked out well and I plan to do it that way again in a few weeks.

4 hours ago, katiel53 said:

When we cruise from FL, we go to FL two days before the cruise.  I don't want to take a chance flying to FL and then taking the test and finding that either one of us is positive.

I take the test about 1 or 2AM so that I have the results before my trip to the airport.  So far, it's worked out well and I plan to do it that way again in a few weeks.

I was wondering whether we could take the test after midnight est 2 days before our cruise? I.e. 12:05 am est Tuesday for our Thursday sailing.  Would be so much easier, and less stressed in the morning as we get ready for our 2 day drive.

1 hour ago, njkruzer said:

I was wondering whether we could take the test after midnight est 2 days before our cruise? I.e. 12:05 am est Tuesday for our Thursday sailing.  Would be so much easier, and less stressed in the morning as we get ready for our 2 day drive.

Yes.  That is exactly what we did for our B2b in November.