Unvaccinated Toddlers

as3369

11 minutes ago, as3369 said:

This was my goal in the original post.   I bought a family cruise vacation for them as a Christmas gift before the latest Covid variation came and hence, why they are asking me questions.  They called Celebrity themselves on three occasions to get this straightened out.  Trying to give them "real world" experiences from helpful cruisers on this website.  Unfortunately, most of the responses are involving "Opinions" on Omicron and that's not helpful.  

I would imagine based on "Opinions" and violation of Covid policy, that the CC Host may lock this down from further comments.

So before it gets locked down.

I have no idea of what ship they're sailing on so can't help but I CAN tell you that there's currently a guy sailing on the Equinox who has been unbelievably accommodating about checking out every single question people asked. Maybe ask him to check the current kids club policies. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2819539-observations-from-the-poop-deck-christmasnew-years-equinox/

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, as3369 said:

This was my goal in the original post.   I bought a family cruise vacation for them as a Christmas gift before the latest Covid variation came and hence, why they are asking me questions.  They called Celebrity themselves on three occasions to get this straightened out.  Trying to give them "real world" experiences from helpful cruisers on this website.  Unfortunately, most of the responses are involving "Opinions" on Omicron and that's not helpful.  

I would imagine based on "Opinions" and violation of Covid policy, that the CC Host may lock this down from further comments.

The thread title was Unvaccinated Toddlers.    But you really had a question about Camp at Sea.   And about Celebrity Shore Excursions.  That is partly why you got the varied responses.  Sorry If mine were not helpful to you.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, chamima said:

So before it gets locked down.

I have no idea of what ship they're sailing on so can't help but I CAN tell you that there's currently a guy sailing on the Equinox who has been unbelievably accommodating about checking out every single question people asked. Maybe ask him to check the current kids club policies. https://boards.cruisecritic.com/topic/2819539-observations-from-the-poop-deck-christmasnew-years-equinox/

Thank you

56 minutes ago, kearney said:

I too am sorry to have strayed off OPs topic. I just had seen a story about passengers upset on one of the covid cruise ships... and vented in the wrong place.

It's normal to get side conversations on a thread.