Peace Of Mind Reinstated

karatemom2

1 hour ago, Wendy&Grumpy said:

I think they're still having issues with bookings not cancelling automatically at PIF date.

Thanks.  That makes sense (although it really doesn't make sense).  I'm guessing that the variable PIF dates probably don't play well with their system.  Wouldn't it be nice if they just changed everything to 60 days for the foreseeable future?  Dream on....

I called today and selected the option to do the optional evaluation at the end of the call and got a pickup on the line within 5 minutes.  The NCL agent is so nice, I had reserved three "possible" cruise dates online before I called and we discussed the possibility of getting the FCC in time for the final payment date and we chose the best option.  It was a great experience and I am grateful to be able to try to cruise NCL this coming September 2022.   

• Like 1

We did POM for our cruise leaving PR on 1/23. We didn’t want to deal with the craziness going on in PR. We attempted to use the FCC on a cruise leaving NO for the same dates. They had no way of doing that. We now have to wait for the FCC to come through so we can book the other cruise. Hopefully it comes through in time to book the other cruise. Very frustrating call, the supervisor just wanted to quote policy and wasn’t willing to help. 

• Haha 1