Zuiderdam Quarantine

NMCruiser123

I just saw and finished reading your entire story.  Currently on another line on day 17 of 24 days and yes quarantining is here also.

Your story will help alot of people make the right choice for themselves as to whether to cruise or not.  I hereby with the power not vested to me award you THE Gold Star for contributions to the Cruising Community that are over and above that which is required. 💥

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

This thread is out of date but I just wanted to post and say that I decided to go through with the Feb. 6-16 Eurodam cruise.  Absolutely loving the freedom of being able to go where I want on the ship after my isolation experience.  Happy that the ship deck plan is so similar to Zuiderdam so I feel like I’m making up for what I missed in January!  I’m happy to discover that it hasn’t ruined cruising for me.  Hope everyone is doing well!  

• Like 22
  • Thanks 6

5 minutes ago, NMCruiser123 said:

This thread is out of date but I just wanted to post and say that I decided to go through with the Feb. 6-16 Eurodam cruise.  Absolutely loving the freedom of being able to go where I want on the ship after my isolation experience.  Happy that the ship deck plan is so similar to Zuiderdam so I feel like I’m making up for what I missed in January!  I’m happy to discover that it hasn’t ruined cruising for me.  Hope everyone is doing well!  

Thanks for the follow up! So glad you are enjoying your cruise, you deserve a wonderful, stress free get away!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NMCruiser123 said:

I also appreciate your update.  So good it didn’t ruin your cruising desire too! 

• Like 2