Mardi Gras FAC OS Suite #10363

maxxmarc

Hello Cruisers,

We’re looking at booking A FAC Suite Cabin on Mardi Gras, #10363. In reviewing both the regular and accessible deck plans on the CCL website, it looks like that cabin has two entryways from the hall (see image). I would appreciate any insight someone might have to share on this. 
Thanks,

MaxCCD03355-2B9A-4553-984C-D54711C0EB8D.thumb.jpeg.d795cd65535f1d53dcd700ca913df2c1.jpeg

The door shown could be a "servants" entrance for well healed travellers, or it may be a convertible cabin that divides into two separate cabins which is handy if you have a fight with your spouse , or it could be an access door to ships infrastructure. Finally it could just an 'oops' bu the graphic department that made the drawing. 

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/17/2022 at 11:24 PM, maxxmarc said:

Hello Cruisers,

We’re looking at booking A FAC Suite Cabin on Mardi Gras, #10363. In reviewing both the regular and accessible deck plans on the CCL website, it looks like that cabin has two entryways from the hall (see image). I would appreciate any insight someone might have to share on this. 
Thanks,

MaxCCD03355-2B9A-4553-984C-D54711C0EB8D.thumb.jpeg.d795cd65535f1d53dcd700ca913df2c1.jpeg

Did you sail in this cabin?  I have Aimee questions about the Pullman/sofa situation?  Was there a sofa?  Only a drip down Pullman?  Could the sofa be converted into a bed?  Trying to find FAC rooms for 3 is tough. 

8 minutes ago, denas said:

Did you sail in this cabin?  I have Aimee questions about the Pullman/sofa situation?  Was there a sofa?  Only a drip down Pullman?  Could the sofa be converted into a bed?  Trying to find FAC rooms for 3 is tough. 

I stayed in 14410 which is an ocean suite that sleeps 4. I’m happy to answer questions.

We had a sofa that turned into a twin size bed, also a Pullman that we didn’t use. My twins shared the couch and were happy enough. I didn’t trust them on the Pullman, they’re still a little small. Let me know what else I can answer. 

Thanks. We need a fully accessible cabin and will not do an inside. They only have one suite and 3 ocean views on the entire  ship that are accessible and can accommodate more than 2 people which is why I was asking about this specific room. It is one of the 4 rooms!!

• 4 weeks later...