Can you cancel ordered bottle of liquor?

TrinaLC

I just went into my booking and order details and clicked on edit order. A page then comes up with a cancel order button. I am not going to do that, but it does look like it can be done (I have 4 items in that order and it does not appear that I can isolate only one item, I have to cancel them all.)

2 hours ago, sparks1093 said:

I just went into my booking and order details and clicked on edit order. A page then comes up with a cancel order button. I am not going to do that, but it does look like it can be done (I have 4 items in that order and it does not appear that I can isolate only one item, I have to cancel them all.)

This is exactly how you do it.  But be aware, you cannot only cancel one item if you ordered multiple items at the same time, you must cancel the whole order.  Normally not a big deal unless you have dining reservations in the order as well, it will cancel those and your original time may not be available immediately to rebook.

1 hour ago, EllaDuChien said:

This is exactly how you do it.  But be aware, you cannot only cancel one item if you ordered multiple items at the same time, you must cancel the whole order.  Normally not a big deal unless you have dining reservations in the order as well, it will cancel those and your original time may not be available immediately to rebook.

A very important qualification!  Fortunately I only have the one bottle.  Turns out for $5 more you can get 12 year old scotch ... 

• Like 1