List of beers

diane.in.ny

The problem I faced on Majestic in October was that what was on menus and the app didn't reflect what the bars actually had, especially since the app still showed some Alaska beers. What was more frustrating, some bar staff and servers had no idea what each bar actually had, so in reality you have to go to a bartender to ask them to look in their fridge, and for an IPA I wanted to try they had to pull out a new case in back. I ended up going with the same practice I did on HAL and go for bottles of Grolsch, which are resealable and a good value at 16 oz, and then save my craft brew enjoyment for ports and for NCL, which has its own brewpub, The District, which has about 70 beers in bottle and on tap. 

41 minutes ago, brisalta said:

Are you saying NCL has a brewery on board it ships?

No, but they can bring in different barrels from ports to have on tap.  My other half helped empty some of the existing stock on the Norwegian Bliss Inaugural Transatlantic and they took on a number of extra barrels from local breweries when we stopped at Halifax NS.

58 minutes ago, dides said:

No, but they can bring in different barrels from ports to have on tap.  My other half helped empty some of the existing stock on the Norwegian Bliss Inaugural Transatlantic and they took on a number of extra barrels from local breweries when we stopped at Halifax NS.

Well then it is not a brewpub. A brewpub has its own brewery on premises.