Anyone here on the Marina for Feb 11-23? Was Sirena

gardenbunny

Now that it is no longer Sirena, just curious who might be on this cruise.  Roll call has had no activity since last summer.

In another earlier post topic someone wrote there might only be 300.  

Really looking forward to our first Oceania cruise.

39 minutes ago, gardenbunny said:

Now that it is no longer Sirena, just curious who might be on this cruise.  Roll call has had no activity since last summer.

In another earlier post topic someone wrote there might only be 300.  

Really looking forward to our first Oceania cruise.

You may want to start a new roll call because all recent/new bookings will be looking for Marina.

• Like 1

Hello, I am new among this forum and I will be part of the cruise on the Marina. First and foremost, don't hesitate to call Oceania Cruise if you still don't have access to your cruise. For my own part, it has taken some times (and calls) for it... After, I don't know if someone has noticed that it seems that there is a change in our cruise. Are We still going to stop at Saint Bart or are we going to stop at Saint Marteen ? Oceania Cruise's desk seems unclear about it. If you look on your excursion package, I think that you are going to see what I mean. If someone can clarify or have an answer to my question, I will be very happy. See u soon aboard. Cheers

Lionel (cabin 11036)

You may not know which island you are heading for until the day before!  But Destination Services can produce a full schedule of tours overnight.  You might want to bring a copy of Fodor's Essential Caribbean guidebook, so that when they announce an itinerary change you can do some quick recon and figure out what to do there.

6 hours ago, Host Jazzbeau said:

You may not know which island you are heading for until the day before!  But Destination Services can produce a full schedule of tours overnight.  You might want to bring a copy of Fodor's Essential Caribbean guidebook, so that when they announce an itinerary change you can do some quick recon and figure out what to do there.

Or consult the Ports of Call threads on these boards! 😉

On 1/27/2022 at 9:29 PM, Host Jazzbeau said:

A book boots and reloads much faster than internet on a ship 😉

Or if you get on the ship early enough to go to the library and snag a Caribbean travel book, kudos to you!  But you have to be quite fast - plus right now, they may have the library closed due to Covid.  I love that Oceania actually HAS a library, as not every cruise line does.

2 hours ago, IWantToLiveOverTheSea said:

Or if you get on the ship early enough to go to the library and snag a Caribbean travel book, kudos to you!  But you have to be quite fast - plus right now, they may have the library closed due to Covid.  I love that Oceania actually HAS a library, as not every cruise line does.

They do, and it’s not closed.