Oasis of the Seas “All Access Ship Tour”.

bmill7272

I had it booked for last year, but got cancelled due to Corona. At a later trip in October 2021, the tour was still not back, but I did see a Theater tour for Diamond+ members. So hopefully it will be back asap, really looking forward to a behind the scene tour

18 minutes ago, Eragon666 said:

I had it booked for last year, but got cancelled due to Corona. At a later trip in October 2021, the tour was still not back, but I did see a Theater tour for Diamond+ members. So hopefully it will be back asap, really looking forward to a behind the scene tour

Didn’t think the theatre tours were coming back. Replaced with a Q&A with entertainment staff in the theatre, but no backstage tour any more.

3 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

well hoping that you get to do the full access tour as it is really great.

I did it on Ovation in 2019 and getting on the bridge was exciting.

We did the All Access tour also. Best excursion weve done!

On 2/5/2022 at 10:01 PM, FireEMT978 said:

We did the All Access tour also. Best excursion weve done!

agree and I have wonderful photos to remember.  the Captain came over to our group while on the bridge to speak to us.  I heard he only did that occasionally.

I also enjoyed the food storage area as well as the kitchen.  Even the recycle place was fascinating

• Like 1

in on in may as well and hope the tour is back by then.  also if you really love tours princess (at least the regal) has a fantastic 4 hour one including 1 hour on the bridge with one on one with the captain. includes tons of swag including pics too!

Agree, we did behind the scenes tour on Princess about 7 years ago and did it on Anthem about 4 years ago. Princess put Royal to shame - we went to. The theater, dressing room, and so much swag - robes, personalized stationary, multiple pictures. Royal paled in comparison. Most disappointing thing I’ve ever done on a Royal ship. 

• 1 month later...