Viking Health Questionnaire PreArrival

LP987

I am schedule to depart on Viking Sea Feb 15 from San Juan. I received email saying I will receive Health Questionnaire that all Viking guests are required to complete prior to travel within next 3 days. Can someone tell me the specific questions that are ask on this health questionnaire. Thank you. 

I suspect the questions on the forms might be changing to suit all the other changing parts of this covid circus.  What a paperwork problem to constantly keep up with it.  Not to mention the seemingly constant changes to itineraries.  Not surprised my long term guy at Viking moved on.  It must be a stressful life for Viking staff to say the least.

• Like 3

Viking now allows:

“ If you have recovered from a previous COVID-19 infection 15-90 days prior to departure but are continuing to test positive, you will need to provide additional documentation as part of the Health Survey to be permitted to travel with Viking.”

Does anyone know what the additional documentation is? 

On 2/5/2022 at 9:46 AM, Jim Avery said:

Not surprised my long term guy at Viking moved on.  It must be a stressful life for Viking staff to say the least.

Jim, I expect this is what happened to an agent I was working with for the past several years. Apparently he's no longer there. A few others I had worked with within the last year  (whose names appear on a few of our bookings) now come up as "address undeliverable" when I email. 

Edited by OnTheJourney
  • Like 1