Cancelling after final payment

Cruisingrampy

I was able to have the FCC'S done manually for 2 bookings and it took less than a week.  I'm a travel agent, so I called Celebrity to cancel the cruise, then requested the FCC'S be expedited so they could be used on another sailing.  Then, I had the new sailing marked deposit would be by FCC and had the deposit due date extended. 

Hope this helps.

• Thanks 1

If the cruise you are looking at to move over to is close enough it requires full payment now,, then instead of waiting for an FCC to clear, you can cancel your existing cruise and book the new cruise, moving your funds on the original cruise over to it. My advice is to use a TA for this…..and

If what you are looking at is further out or you haven’t decided, Debshomespun has given you excellent advice - use a TA who can manage this and minimize any extra funds to book a new cruise prior to FCC clearing. 

Den

9 hours ago, Cruisingrampy said:

If i were to cancel after final payment and wanted to bookk a different cruise how long does it take for the fcc to.show up in my account

Welcome to Cruise Critic.  While your question is excellent,  there are several threads that discuss your question.  Try exploring the search function.

PS - FCCs were emailed to my TA.  Received anywhere from one week to 4 months.