Vaccinated only / everyone areas

21 hours ago, CruisingSince1982 said:

If the easing of the protocols doesn’t dramatically improve in the next month, I think we may have to consider just vacationing in Florida.  No testing, no masks and no risk of quarantine 🙂

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, travelhound said:

If the easing of the protocols doesn’t dramatically improve in the next month, I think we may have to consider just vacationing in Florida.  No testing, no masks and no risk of quarantine 🙂

Good times are coming...hopefully in time for your cruise.  If not, we look forward to your awesome vacation here.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bucfan2 said:

Good times are coming...hopefully in time for your cruise.  If not, we look forward to your awesome vacation here.

We hope so, because we love cruising, but right now the PIA factor is too high.  Hopefully RCL will reconsider these overly oppressive protocols.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, travelhound said:

We hope so, because we love cruising, but right now the PIA factor is too high.  Hopefully RCL will reconsider these overly oppressive protocols.

If by "oppressive protocols", you are referring to the masks, then your disdain is mis directed.  The CDC is still the one controlling the mask mandate (same reason you have to wear it on a plane or train)

29 minutes ago, not-enough-cruising said:

If by "oppressive protocols", you are referring to the masks, then your disdain is mis directed.  The CDC is still the one controlling the mask mandate (same reason you have to wear it on a plane or train)

There is a difference between the lines, so RCL is imposing additional restrictions.  I am also comparing our vacation options.   If we decide to vacation in Florida, there would be no masks, no testing and no risk of quarantine.  Why would I want to pay someone to make my life more stressful.  I can get that for free in Minnesota.

• Like 1