P&O flights

Hightackle84

Hi all. 

We are due to sale the med in April, feels like the cruise is getting close (less than 60 days to go) but there are still no flight details available.

Has anyone had a similar experience or know when they are likely to be released? 

Thanks in advance

Ade

I have a cruise booked at the end of May from Malta and no news on flights. My TA has chased may times and the best answer she has received is that P&O are trying to come to an agreement on prices with an airline (no idea which one but suspect TUI.

We don't even know the airport but when we booked we requested Gatwick.

• Thanks 1

We've got a back-to-back Caribbean trip booked.  We fly out from Manchester (moved from our local airport, Birmingham) on 4th March to Barbados to join Azura,  returning on 31st from Malta back to Manchester.  Though our flight from Manchester to Barbados is showing, our return flight is not.  We are checking every day as we need the details to book our transport back from the airport.

So we fly home on 31st March and no details for us yet... and we leave three weeks today...

16 minutes ago, charlie-le-chat said:

Our Manchester to Malta flight is with TUI.

This is interesting because as far as I can find TUI are not flying from Gatwick to Malta on the date our cruise is yet we have now been assured by our TA and P&O we are flying out of Gatwick. BA are flying there so maybe an upgrade?

37 minutes ago, MX-Drew said:

This is interesting because as far as I can find TUI are not flying from Gatwick to Malta on the date our cruise is yet we have now been assured by our TA and P&O we are flying out of Gatwick. BA are flying there so maybe an upgrade?

If It's a charter flight maybe it won't appear in regular listings?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, charlie-le-chat said:

If It's a charter flight maybe it won't appear in regular listings?

True but I have found a website that lists charter flights. It may be possible the flight has yet to arranged or the website has to be updated.

We received the email on Wednesday saying we could book our flight seats for Malta from this morning. However, when trying to book it says 'only available 14 weeks from departure'. As we are less than 12 weeks away I assume this is another of the famous P&O system glitches. Has anyone else encountered this problem? We are flying with Jet2 from Birmingham.

4 minutes ago, Pencil62 said:

We received the email on Wednesday saying we could book our flight seats for Malta from this morning. However, when trying to book it says 'only available 14 weeks from departure'. As we are less than 12 weeks away I assume this is another of the famous P&O system glitches. Has anyone else encountered this problem? We are flying with Jet2 from Birmingham.

Yes, I should have been able to book ours from the 17th Feb, also a flight to Malta but with Tui from Gatwick.

Edited by MX-Drew

42 minutes ago, molecrochip said:

Certainly the Gatwick flights were pending confirmation of when the South Terminal was opening so that Gatwick terminal could be confirmed.

Not sure that is relevant as our flight is with TUI who use the North Terminal.