Symphony - this week

37 minutes ago, Heymarco said:

Thanks, how are you reserving shows then? I know how it normally works, just trying to figure out how it’s working with Symphony right now. Will be on her in a couple of weeks myself.

As soon as you board the ship the shows do appear on your app to reserve.  I actually went to the box office where they had an actual hard paper printout with the schedule which I find easier then an app.  There are people there with tablets that can book them for you if you prefer.  

I also want to emphasize that the schedule I posted above was for our itinerary.  Remember that This ship does various ones so the schedule probably varies from it.  

If a certain show is a must see, book as soon as you get on board.  We only have 2900 passengers aboard, and still shows sold out quickly.  In the main theatre every other row is blocked off.  Not sure about the aqua theatre,  and skating, we haven’t been to either of those yet.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, island284 said:

.  In the main theatre every other row is blocked off.  

maybe on deck 5 but no blocked rows on deck 4

2 hours ago, island284 said:

I apologize!!!  For some reason I thought that it was last night and after posting that tonight I realized it wasn’t.  Seriously I think I must have dreamt it last night!!!   Sorry for the mis information!!! 

4 hours ago, edsbeaker said:

As soon as you board the ship the shows do appear on your app to reserve.  I actually went to the box office where they had an actual hard paper printout with the schedule which I find easier then an app.  There are people there with tablets that can book them for you if you prefer.  

I also want to emphasize that the schedule I posted above was for our itinerary.  Remember that This ship does various ones so the schedule probably varies from it.  

If a certain show is a must see, book as soon as you get on board.  We only have 2900 passengers aboard, and still shows sold out quickly.  In the main theatre every other row is blocked off.  Not sure about the aqua theatre,  and skating, we haven’t been to either of those yet.  

Hi, Where is the box office located?  Will be boarding Saturday.

47 minutes ago, arste said:

Hi, Where is the box office located?  Will be boarding Saturday.

After you board the ship, go down to deck 4 forward.  There will be a pedestal just outside of the entrance to “Jazz on 4”.  You’ll be able to get a copy of the show schedule there and help scheduling if you are having trouble using the app. 

Edited by edsbeaker
  • Like 1

On 2/21/2022 at 6:43 PM, Heymarco said:

Thank you for the extra clarification. For us on land, we still can’t see the headliner or production shows for this week. For example, tonight there should be a Headliner in the main theater per your paper. We don’t see that. Really appreciate you taking the time to answer questions and help us understand that better.

0909B520-D728-4218-BCCC-D65582E9A321.thumb.jpeg.be40a3fe70993c2f370fae49524f7415.jpeg

Recently sailed on Symphony also. Once you get on, it's really easy to make reservations once everything loads in the app. I did it on my phone within minutes. Easy peasy. No worry. 

On 2/21/2022 at 8:17 AM, edsbeaker said:

I hope it will for you.  21 cruises and this is the first that there is never anyone waiting for elevators,  never any trouble finding a lounge chair, never anyone waiting in line for the buffet, etc.  it’s going to be a let down when things get back to normal! 🤣

I was on Symphony on its third sailing last year, there were 1440 onboard.    When we docked in Cozumel, there were three of us in the solarium for the entire two hours I was there.  

On 2/21/2022 at 8:45 AM, Biker19 said:

All of the asking for info here on CC is usually BEFORE the sailing- Biker provides alternative ways to get the info and does not advocate any particular way of getting that info. 

We sail Symphony on March 5, one week from today. No entertainment other than Schooner and the pub is listed yet.

We can watch football several days though🤣🤣

Screenshot_20220226-084110_Royal.thumb.jpg.240684a2ca11b06516864f43eece9b6a.jpg

Screenshot_20220226-084130_Royal.thumb.jpg.0352cb6d731bf2de4db837ac160df24b.jpg

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

We sail Symphony on March 5, one week from today. No entertainment other than Schooner and the pub is listed yet.

Apparently, on Symphony, even once on board, you may not have a show listing in the app - seems to be a ship specific thing.

• Thanks 1