Symphony - this week

3 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Welcome to CC.

Most of that info is also available in the app.

remember some people prefer to leave their phones in safe, don't want to or can't download apps, and prefer to see/use a picture or paper copy.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, jean87510 said:

hopefully that holds until next week!

I hope it will for you.  21 cruises and this is the first that there is never anyone waiting for elevators,  never any trouble finding a lounge chair, never anyone waiting in line for the buffet, etc.  it’s going to be a let down when things get back to normal! 🤣

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jean87510 said:

remember some people prefer to leave their phones in safe, don't want to or can't download apps, and prefer to see/use a picture or paper copy.

All of the asking for info here on CC is usually BEFORE the sailing- Biker provides alternative ways to get the info and does not advocate any particular way of getting that info. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Heymarco said:

Have they added the main show reservations to the app again for Symphony? It seems like headliners and production shows have been excluded for last several weeks. How have you made reservations without the shows being in the app?

If you are referring to me I’m on the ship right now. Prior to sailing,   like you said,  none of the shows even showed up.  

Edited by edsbeaker

46 minutes ago, breedulaney said:

Hi I'll be on Symphony this Saturday and I was wondering if the escape room is open this week?

Welcome to CC.

That might be a sailing-by-sailing decision (I don't see it on the app for current sailing) - check on it when you board.

2 hours ago, edsbeaker said:

If you are referring to me I’m on the ship right now. Prior to sailing,   like you said,  none of the shows even showed up.  

i think people commenting on using the app prior should let those on the ship NOW answer the questions.

• Like 1