Where to update Diamond Welcome Aboard Amenity?

DFW4

50 minutes ago, island lady said:

I was talking about updating your choices.  As this thread is titled "Where to update".   

BTW...Room steward has nothing to do with sending a soda to your cabin.  Another department delivers those.  

Noted.  And I commented that I didn't get anything as a newly minted Diamond.  I wasn't sure what you were supposed to receive. I didn't really think about it at the time because we were unpacking.  I do appreciate the input though.  The room gifts will probably matter more to us when our status changes.  Im just happy with the 4 drinks and the wifi signal in the Diamond lounge.

Edit:  Husband was just texting me from work.  Earlier I had texted him, hey do you remember us ever getting anything in the cruise cabin like a soda can or water?  I just read his text.  "yes!  I was really thirsty from Barbados airport and port and while you were unpacking, I downed 2 bottles of water and a can of Sprite"  🙄

Edited by jean87510
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, jean87510 said:

Noted.  And I commented that I didn't get anything as a newly minted Diamond.  I wasn't sure what you were supposed to receive. I didn't really think about it at the time because we were unpacking.  I do appreciate the input though.  The room gifts will probably matter more to us when our status changes.  Im just happy with the 4 drinks and the wifi signal in the Diamond lounge.

You get 6 or 8 cookies in a covered dish ... but they forget me in dec too. 

Agree the wifi better. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, davekathy said:

Agree. I'd feel like a fool standing in line at GS for a can of coke and feel like a bigger fool walking away after GS yells me I need to speak with the LA concerning C&A issue/problems. Cabin attendant can do even less. 

😉 

I miss the nice little ribbon wrapped box of goodies we used to get.  Now it is just a plate of leftover cookies from the WJ...maybe....if you are lucky.   😉  

Me...I just go pick a couple of cookies up fresh everyday to keep the "cookie monster" happy with a stash of them in the cabin.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It took us a few tries calling Crown & Anchor to get our bottle of wine (D+ amenity) properly selected. On the our last pre-pandemic cruise in February 2020, we got the wrong selection. We brought it to the Loyalty Ambassador and asked about swapping it. He said no problem and a replacement bottle would be in our cabin later. What did we find? Another of the wrong kind! 😄 Anyway, after that, we were talking with Crown & Anchor about some other stuff and brought this up. They made the change, yet again.

We were both surprised and thrilled to see hubby's preferred Moscato in the cabin on the cruise last September. Now we don't dare even bring it up to any CSR ever again!