Complimentary spirits set up in Oceania suites

debbyma

7 hours ago, richardbohn said:

We will be in a suite on Riviera next month - our first O cruise. How do we go about ordering the complimentary spirits? Can we do it in advance or must we wait until on board? Thanks.

If you use one, your TA can make the register your preferences in advance.  

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, AceVancouver said:

They appear to have blocked access to this. Can you e-mail it to jonshapiro46@gmail.com. Thanks

maybe you have downloads blocked  I can see it fine

Note that the beers on the bar menu do not count toward your 6 bottles.  Generally, you pick your six bottles of wines and/or liquors and then you just tell your butler what kind of beer you like and he will keep the refrigerator stocked with that beer throughout the cruise.

For suite passengers regarding the in-suite liquor supply: we normally wait until we board to make our selections.  There is a list on the table in the cabin that shows what is available.  Do you want 6 reds?  Fine.  6 Whites?  Also fine.  A combination, perhaps a bottle of spirits?  Also fine.

In our case since my husband only drinks an occasional glass of wine, I get to make the choices ...

We have taken a bottle of wine from our in-suite selections to dinner and there was never a corkage fee.  Never tried taking spirits, however.  I doubt  I'd try that anyway ... much easier just to buy a cocktail at the bar before dinner if that's my preference.

Mura 

• Like 1