Live Inaugural Cruising Review Wonder of the Seas 3/4/2022 - 3/11/2022 Plenty of Pictures!

15 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Thank you!  Glad you enjoyed the cruise!  Don’t forget the survey!

Yea another virtual cruise will be departing soon.. this time I am armed with UDP!  So watch out food, I am coming for you!

I’m going to need to pick up the pace on my workouts if we’ve got the UDP next week on Symphony! 😱

15 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

The UK virtual cruise starts 6/3 on NCL!  Thank you for the link, I will go check it out.

So I’ll get to cruise on a cruise line I’ve never cruised on as well as cruising Europe, which I’ve also never done! Sounds like a plan to me! 😎

• Like 1

7 hours ago, perfect match said:

I’m going to need to pick up the pace on my workouts if we’ve got the UDP next week on Symphony! 😱

So I’ll get to cruise on a cruise line I’ve never cruised on as well as cruising Europe, which I’ve also never done! Sounds like a plan to me! 😎

You better get to it because I board tomorrow for the Symphony 😂!  You do have a few more months for the UK cruise but the ones you have to watch out for is the Edge cruise next month.  The food on Celebrity has always been top notch!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Day 8 

No more in state room waiting to depart.  They want you out of your room by 8AM.  After breakfast I went back to my room and grabbed my luggage and went outside.  My estimated departure time is 8:30AM but I am self assisting so I figure why drag my stuff to the theater and then drag it all out again to be stuck in line.  I was out on land cleared custom by 8:20AM.  Can you believe that the next set of cruisers are already here waiting?

07CACF53-112D-4979-B37A-C1807196C899.jpeg

EAC919CD-2F96-448A-B132-60F8D2270740.jpeg

• Like 2

6 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

Another act from America's Got Talent.  He was on the show back in 2016 and finished in the top 10.

6 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

Another act from America's Got Talent.  He was on the show back in 2016 and finished in the top 10.

I wonder if the contestants on that show are just there so they can get a gig on the cruise ship!

1 hour ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 8 

No more in state room waiting to depart.  They want you out of your room by 8AM.  After breakfast I went back to my room and grabbed my luggage and went outside.  My estimated departure time is 8:30AM but I am self assisting so I figure why drag my stuff to the theater and then drag it all out again to be stuck in line.  I was out on land cleared custom by 8:20AM.  Can you believe that the next set of cruisers are already here waiting?

07CACF53-112D-4979-B37A-C1807196C899.jpeg

EAC919CD-2F96-448A-B132-60F8D2270740.jpeg

@BennyBrun The cruisers outside the terminal waiting to board at 8:20 am wanted you (and everybody else) out of your cabin and off the ship before 7:00 am lol. They want to board! There are places to go and things to do.

Thoroughly enjoyed "our" cruise this week. You posted a wonderful (no pun intended) review of a great inaugural cruise - well except for that little mishap when the deluge system accidentally went off and dumped thousands of gallons of water onto the Promenade... new FlowRider location perhaps? I cringed watching a vintage Mustang convertible get "hosed".

You have just enough time to get some laundry done before you board the Symphony tomorrow - unless you packed for 2 weeks - which I think you probably did. Enjoy the Symphony.

Dave

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BennyBrun said:

Day 8… I don’t know why 🤓but I am starting to be immune to the bummed out feeling of the last  day of cruise 🚢 instead I am anxious about if I will see a pool towel charge on my final invoice 😂 

You're immune Benny because you have at least a half dozen more cruises between now and the fourth of July to enjoy including your British Isles cruise.  That little voice inside your head is reminding you about what is to come in the near future.

• Haha 2