Boarding with The Key

You will get an email with instructions, usually anyone with the Key can arrive between 11:00-11:30 no matter what your boarding time is.  

I really hope you didn't buy The Key just for the earlier boarding time... it's really not worth the money, IMO, unless the price for The Key was within a dollar or two of the price for Voom.

6 hours ago, Janespup said:

No, I bought it, mainly to cut the time I will spend on lines, for back and knees.

What lines do you think it will cut time for?  I just don't think you're going to get the bang for your buck that you think you will.

7 hours ago, Janespup said:

No, I bought it, mainly to cut the time I will spend on lines, for back and knees.

With capacity limitations lately there’s no lines.    I had it a few weeks ago. Was useless.    
when I got it I wasn’t thinking about capacity numbers.  But I only paid an extra buck for it so no big.  

ill try it again when things get full again.      

Edited by Ptroxx

On 3/5/2022 at 10:58 PM, brillohead said:

You will get an email with instructions, usually anyone with the Key can arrive between 11:00-11:30 no matter what your boarding time is.  

I really hope you didn't buy The Key just for the earlier boarding time... it's really not worth the money, IMO, unless the price for The Key was within a dollar or two of the price for Voom.

I'm glad I saw your post. I just checked my cruise planner and The Key is only two dollars per day over the Voom Surf n Stream that I previously purchased.  So I cancelled the Voom and purchased The Key. A much better value as I get 11:00am priority boarding.  Special lunch on embarkation day is off of Chops menu served in MDR.  Carry on luggage can be left in the MDR and delivered to cabin.  Choice debarkation time with special debarkation breakfast.  The Voom Surf n Stream is included.  Early seating at all entertainment venues. All this and more. Much, much better value for 2 extra dollars per day!

• Like 2

I bought The Key for my upcoming sailing on Harmony 5/1.  A couple reasons, first off, I needed the internet since unfortunately need to work a little bit during the week.  Secondly, if we're going to be able to board early, might as well get the Chops lunch, and lastly, I had a significant travel voucher with my TA, so somewhat forced to spend money.  Unfortunately, not enough to upgrade to a Suite, but did get the UDP and DBP...

14 hours ago, livingonthebeach said:

I'm glad I saw your post. I just checked my cruise planner and The Key is only two dollars per day over the Voom Surf n Stream that I previously purchased.  So I cancelled the Voom and purchased The Key. A much better value as I get 11:00am priority boarding.  Special lunch on embarkation day is off of Chops menu served in MDR.  Carry on luggage can be left in the MDR and delivered to cabin.  Choice debarkation time with special debarkation breakfast.  The Voom Surf n Stream is included.  Early seating at all entertainment venues. All this and more. Much, much better value for 2 extra dollars per day!

Yes, for $2/day more than Voom, it's worth it because you get the boarding day lunch and debarkation breakfast. But I wouldn't pay any more than that... the value just isn't there for me.