Menus for the summit cruise line 2022

goldengirl

If you download the Celebrity App and go to an existing cruise you can look at the menus to all of the restaurant.     The menus are the same fleet wide and there is a 14 day rotation starting with day 1 on each cruise.  Occasionally a Chic night menu will swap with another day. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Is the Celebrity App accurate with respect to the menus? For instance, they have some special event meals schedule for day 5 when everyone (except people doing B2B cruises) will disembark in the morning.

I will be sailing Summit in late April and I'm a compulsive pre-planner.

15 minutes ago, dreamer321 said:

Is the Celebrity App accurate with respect to the menus? For instance, they have some special event meals schedule for day 5 when everyone (except people doing B2B cruises) will disembark in the morning.

Just compulsively plan by what they have now, than perhaps adjust your expectations once on-board. 

Accuracy is dependent on how far in advance of cruise you are looking.   My experience has shown they initially load "place holders" that are not reliable -  around 2 weeks prior to sailing up until cruise the become more dependable. 

16 hours ago, dreamer321 said:

Frankly, no.  They ought to get things worked out with regard to what you've mentioned. 

However, you cannot count on the "night 3" menu actually being the menu for night 3 until you're on board and underway.  It might be, and it might not be. I've seen it go either way.