Seatac Parking- Your Favorite Lot and Why?

nini

I am researching for parking at Seatac for this May. It will be for 16 days and the least expensive I have found is about $200.00. However, I am a bit leary about security issues for some of these different locations.

What lots do you use? Thanks!

We use SeaTacPark.....secure, gated, lighted lot.  Take a look at their website...they have great pre-paid long-term rates.  24 hour shuttle to & from the airport.  We stay at the Seattle Airport Marriott & we park the car, take the shuttle to the airport, wait for the Marriott shuttle & off we go.  On arriving back, we just do the parking lot shuttle.

14 minutes ago, 57redbird said:

We use SeaTacPark.....secure, gated, lighted lot.  Take a look at their website...they have great pre-paid long-term rates.  24 hour shuttle to & from the airport.  We stay at the Seattle Airport Marriott & we park the car, take the shuttle to the airport, wait for the Marriott shuttle & off we go.  On arriving back, we just do the parking lot shuttle.

Thanks! I was looking at that one as well. I was not sure of the location. Is it www.seatacpark.com  ?

16 hours ago, nini said:

I am researching for parking at Seatac for this May. It will be for 16 days and the least expensive I have found is about $200.00. However, I am a bit leary about security issues for some of these different locations.

What lots do you use? Thanks!

I've been using MasterPark for the last six years. Security seems good and shuttles are plentiful. My preference is MasterPark C but I've also used the B lot with no problem. If you're worried about security, book the MasterPark Garage (higher cost option next to lot B).