Alaska cruises GOOD NEWS re: entry into Canada

This is good news but Im waiting for the US to lift restrictions and allow us to return from our Alaska cruise without a covid test.  We go from Seward to Vancouver and as of now, unless someone can show me differently, we still need a test to get back into US.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jean87510 said:

This is good news but Im waiting for the US to lift restrictions and allow us to return from our Alaska cruise without a covid test.  We go from Seward to Vancouver and as of now, unless someone can show me differently, we still need a test to get back into US.  

What are the odds of the US lifting restrictions? Canada is usually a follower so somewhat surprised in this. 

2 minutes ago, tottenhamfc said:

What are the odds of the US lifting restrictions? Canada is usually a follower so somewhat surprised in this. 

I really dont know.  Its so ridiculous at this point.  

Its why I am not ordering any more binax emed tests or trying to research places in Vancouver for a test until I get the info.  I have 70 plus days.  

Edited by jean87510

30 minutes ago, jean87510 said:

We are cruising from and returning to Vancouver... I also hope that they will get rid of the testing in order to fly back to the US! It's crazy that we can cross the border by land without a test, but have to test if we fly.  But at least one testing obstacle is removed now!