Special Nights

You can post the question in this Royal forum and somebody will probably respond having just gotten off a similar sailing. For instance, a post with a subject line "Looking for a Cruise Compass or list of special nights for Symphony of the Seas 7-night Eastern Caribbean cruise from Miami," would probably work.

Yes, they still will give passengers a printed Cruise Compass each day if they request it from their cabin steward (we did this on Allure a few weeks ago.) If a fellow passenger didn't have a paper copy you might get a current passenger on-board your ship to list the special events from their Royal app while on the ship if they are also posting here on CC. You want to get the list from the same ship that you will be on and that ship sailing the same itinerary.

• Like 1

On 3/24/2022 at 10:54 AM, Mickeymouse22 said:

I read somewhere where we can find out if there are special nights like a White Party or 70s night.  Has anyone else heard about this and where to find this info?

Thanks,

Fred

These things are slowly coming back. Our cruise on Navigator a few months ago had a 70"s party, a white party, a silent disco and disco night all taking place in Studio B. Try to find a recent compass for your ship. 

On 3/24/2022 at 1:54 PM, Mickeymouse22 said:

I read somewhere where we can find out if there are special nights like a White Party or 70s night.  Has anyone else heard about this and where to find this info?

Thanks,

Fred

As has been mentioned the App has some activities before you cruise. Once you are onboard the Cruise Compass (get the CC from your room steward and not GS), lists more activities.  Also, you may try the Roll Call for your sailing and Social Media. There are many get togethers such as White Parties, Latin Night, Karaoke etc that are not ship sponsored but organized by people on either roll call or social media. 

IMO RCI really misses the boat by not making it clear what will be on YOUR sailing ahead of time.  So people can pack for it.

I don't normally carry clothes for a white party.  But might if I KNEW there was going to be one.