Guarantee Cabin

Ugaaucruisers

We are thinking about booking a guarantee cabin. Lots of cabins available in our category. My question is; once a cabin is assigned can we use our Captains Club upgrade to move our cabin to the desired level?  For example:  they assign us a C3, can we move to a C 2 if available?

Thanks in advance. 

No, the Captain's Club upgrade is specifically disallowed for GTY bookings:

For sailings departing prior to April 12, 2023: Captain's Club one-category upgrade excludes categories: 12, FV, SV, C1 and Z, Y, X, XC, XA, W. On Celebrity Edge categories 12, 9, 7, 6, IO, 1B, 1A, SV, ES, E1, C2, C1, A1 are also excluded.

For sailings departing on or after April 12, 2023: Captain's Club one-category upgrade excludes categories: IS, ES, SV, SC, PO, DO, DI, DV and Z, Y, X, XC, XA, W.

All the categories that start with W, X, Y, and Z are guaranty categories.

Harris

Denver, CO

I have a Concierge guarantee cabin booked for the April 3 sailing and have not been assigned a cabin yet. It does say when you book the guarantee cabin:

GUARANTEE ROOM

We give you the best available stateroom in this category, based on availability, assigned prior to sailing

So, I think that if there are C1 or C  cabins, you should be assigned one. Will let you know what we get when we're assigned one--should be any minute now. LOL There are plenty of  C1's, C2's and C3's left on our ship, too.

Our cabin was finally assigned--2 days before our cruise. It's a C3, 11257, which is fine with us. We still saved a few hundred $$ by booking a guarantee. I did read that you have to apply your Captain's Club upgrade when you first book the cruise.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Are certain guarantee categories easier to assign than others? We booked one guarantee balcony cabin and one guarantee interior cabin. The balcony was assigned within a couple of days, but the inside cabin, its been a number of weeks. We are still a couple months out, and I know it could come as late as boarding, but just curious if it is typical for balconies to be assigned earlier?

On 3/28/2022 at 5:22 PM, sunpuppy said:

I have a Concierge guarantee cabin booked for the April 3 sailing and have not been assigned a cabin yet. It does say when you book the guarantee cabin:

GUARANTEE ROOM

We give you the best available stateroom in this category, based on availability, assigned prior to sailing

So, I think that if there are C1 or C  cabins, you should be assigned one. Will let you know what we get when we're assigned one--should be any minute now. LOL There are plenty of  C1's, C2's and C3's left on our ship, too.

Interested in this as well. Tx

We booked 8 weeks out from our upcoming cruise and the only cabin available was an oceanview guarantee.  We were assigned a cabin two weeks ago very forward an oceanview deluxe stateroom.  We booked through bluechip, I curious whether they would change our room or we definitely will keep this room?  I like the room.

So, we were assigned cabin 11257 which is a C3, port side aft. We like aft best and we don't mind the longer walk from the elevator, so we were happy with our assignment.