How to tell whats in your drink package?

samplecd02

On 3/28/2022 at 6:59 PM, Jim_Iain said:

8DCB1073-19BD-45F0-AF3E-85F021033309.thumb.jpeg.33473d94eff718349cee6275fbe6e537.jpeg

3FAF8334-04C5-4AF2-A76D-EC5F9290C21F.thumb.jpeg.a0507c6a879a40fa80a33c0f19c3eede.jpeg

371BDEBA-5C9D-4F55-9A76-BF123BE24229.thumb.jpeg.3a0dc29934959e715d2788a4fcd7974f.jpeg

58BFF33F-A9A7-4B1D-8693-5CD71AE217FF.thumb.jpeg.e10d42e770674fac79eb92ab33f0dcd0.jpeg

Whatever you do, do NOT expect the offerings onboard to match ANY list you see online, be it a Celebrity list, pics from a recent guest, or anything else.  It's ridiculously hit & miss these days.

Not directed at you, Jim, as you're onboard enough to know better than the crew what's where. 🙂  Would make a good scavenger hunt though.  Take the list and check off as many 'advertised' items as possible. 

Edited by D C
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, D C said:

Whatever you do, do NOT expect the offerings onboard to match ANY list you see online, be it a Celebrity list, pics from a recent guest, or anything else.  It's ridiculously hit & miss these days.

Not directed at you, Jim, as you're onboard enough to know better than the crew what's where. 🙂  Would make a good scavenger hunt though.  Take the list and check off as many 'advertised' items as possible. 

Right.  It seems easy to update the Celebrity app with what is actually available.  Not every day but certainly once a month?

4 hours ago, pdanza22 said:

We are also new to Celebrity and are booked on a Mediterranean cruise aboard the reflection August 15, 2022. I have a question about in cabin cocktails and wine. We are booked in a suite and have the premium package, does that mean we can order drinks from room service? Will they leave some in the room in our refrigerator? Thanks.

No, the beverage package does not cover the alcohol in the mini bar or drinks ordered via room service.  You may be able to work something out with your Personal Retreat Host (Butler) for her/him to bring you the occasional drink but that is very dependent on your butler. 

• Like 1

I have read over the list in th classic package but I cannot find if there are sparkling wines included.  We like mimosas on the balcony.  We have brought on inexpensive bottles just for mimosas to keep on ice but if it's included in the classic package, won't have to carry it on.

On 4/3/2022 at 5:04 PM, DaKahuna said:

Absolut is available at the Martini Bar.  While they use Grey Goose as a standard, you can ask for a specific brand, e.g. I tell them Belvedere when I want something other than Grey Goose. 

I agree. I can’t drink Grey Goose so I always ask for Chopin or Ciroc

10 minutes ago, PKB said:

I have read over the list in th classic package but I cannot find if there are sparkling wines included.  We like mimosas on the balcony.  We have brought on inexpensive bottles just for mimosas to keep on ice but if it's included in the classic package, won't have to carry it on.

Yes, there are sparkling wines available on the Classic package

2 hours ago, Purplsmurf said:

I agree. I can’t drink Grey Goose so I always ask for Chopin or Ciroc

I had quite a few Belvedere and diet-tonics, Ketel One and diet-tonic,  but for my lemon drop and lychee martini's, Grey Goose flavor infused seems to work best. 

On 4/3/2022 at 8:15 PM, son3cruisers said:

So question for you experts... this will be our first on Celebrity.

I have a new medical concern which I am not allowed any alcohol- and its difficult for sure. We made it work on NCL with Heineken - 0,  virgin Mojitos and the like (we had to pay for specialty coffees and water.)  We have the Classic alcohol package, and I see coffee/tea is included but I really like all the extra offerings on the PREMIUM NON ALCOHOLIC (flavoured waters, Red bull) .

If I switch packages will they still offer virgin drinks on the non alcoholic package? Like Heineken 0? Not interested in the slushy drinks. Will Celebrity switch my package on board? Im assuming they will since its quite a decrease in price. Second thought is to maybe Upgrade my package, to the Premium ALCOHOLIC package but we are on a 12 day cruise so it adds up. And again, I don't drink. Can we upgrade just one package and maybe let my partner enjoy an upgraded tequila or two? Or is it like NCL that both packages have to upgraded. And I guess technically that would be sharing and not allowed. 

Any idea on what would be the best option?

I just upgraded mine to Premium and left husbands alone since he cannot drink for health reasons. You can only upgrade 1 and I got the percent off for Captains Club so well worth it.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, drafterdw said:

I just upgraded mine to Premium and left husbands alone since he cannot drink for health reasons. You can only upgrade 1 and I got the percent off for Captains Club so well worth it.

oh this is good news. ok I think I will do the same. Thanks!